Eminem, Drake, Weezy & Kanye - Forever

IMO I don't like Drake, I wouldn't call him trash, or any other rapper, it's all based on what a person likes, I don't like how Drake flows, but the wayne thing...he used to be amazing, but then he started thinking he was the best, so pretty much all his new stuff is complete trash, his older stuff is a lot better, but with kanye though...i just love how he flows on every song, and em... he is better than all of them IMO, he has so many different flows, and listen to his song "Run Rabbit Run" not many rappers can make a 3:12 long song that's just a huge verse, and actually be good, i'm sorry but everything i've heard from em, it flows together so amazingly, but...about this song, it's okay, not a great one...but, i kinda like it?..

One of my favorite artists

You will have to listen to this song a few times to get it,

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Both are just Solid Verses, with no hooks in between.

IMO no one can touch K-Rino

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

IMO I don't like Drake, I wouldn't call him trash, or any other rapper, it's all based on what a person likes, I don't like how Drake flows, but the wayne thing...he used to be amazing, but then he started thinking he was the best, so pretty much all his new stuff is complete trash, his older stuff is a lot better, but with kanye though...i just love how he flows on every song, and em... he is better than all of them IMO, he has so many different flows, and listen to his song "Run Rabbit Run" not many rappers can make a 3:12 long song that's just a huge verse, and actually be good, i'm sorry but everything i've heard from em, it flows together so amazingly, but...about this song, it's okay, not a great one...but, i kinda like it?..

so if u like kanye u gotta like Lupe.. if not theres a problem.. Lupe is def top 10 dead or alive.. any track he drops is raw.. dude is the definition of a hip-hop artist

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Yeah, about that, you forgot to bold the important end part of that, "and actually be good". But yeah, I think K-Rino is an amazing rapper, but..I just don't like the sound of his voice, so i'd never really listen to him while driving

EDIT: Lupe is okay

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yeah, about that, you forgot to bold the important end part of that, "and actually be good". But yeah, I think K-Rino is an amazing rapper, but..I just don't like the sound of his voice, so i'd never really listen to him while driving

EDIT: Lupe is okay

Drakes whack he should stay on that Nickelodeon shit and stop wasting his time. Wayne fell off a couple years ago, no words for Kanye, Eminem is the same old dude, and thats just the way life is.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Drakes whack he should stay on that Nickelodeon shit and stop wasting his time. Wayne fell off a couple years ago, no words for Kanye, Eminem is the same old dude, and thats just the way life is.

see...everybody has their own views on music :rolleyes:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

A lot of people like drake, a lot don't, a lot like kanye, a lot don't, a lot like weezy, a lot don't, a lot like em, a lot don't, see a pattern? based on what you like, not everybody is gonna like the exact same thing

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz