All Rockford?

had001

I was planing on geting all Rockfords. I already have 2 RFT212D and there RFt10001bd amp. i don't know much about there mids and highs? I was planing to get 6 RFT62C 6.5", I got a 4dr honda civic, 4 of'em will go to the front 2 doors, the other two will go on the back to doors, and 2 RFT1692C 6x9 will be at the rear window. would that be a little over board, 8 speakers? Also i wanted know wats the best speaker out there?

It might be overkill but that is all subject to each listener preference. You should be good with just the one set up front the one in the rear doors and the 6x9's. But its like I said its all about your listeneing preferences. If it sounds good to you who cares what others think.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

you should go to some audio store where they have different brands of speakers on walls, and you'll realize that RF speakers sound like ass compared to brands like infinity, memphis, kicker, etc....

The only speakers that I have heard that sound worse than RF are sony's when compared to good brands.

In my experience, RF speakrers (6x9 and 6.5) sound very tinny and lack midbass, they are all highs and produce a very unbalanced sound

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

Archived