Second Skin Audio

what kind of sub is this???

So basically did i get fucked by trading 2 12 fosgate p2s and a fosgate box i had 200 invested in for it?

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

who is selling them? and did he rebuild them better then they were? if by some off chance it's the motor from the U-2 model, well how much do you think it weighs? 30ish or 50ish lbs? anyway the big kove sub the u then later the u-2 went for dealer cost of 549. also try a box 3.75 cubes, it will work nice.

'00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dB
Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop
http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

who is selling them? and did he rebuild them better then they were? if by some off chance it's the motor from the U-2 model, well how much do you think it weighs? 30ish or 50ish lbs? anyway the big kove sub the u then later the u-2 went for dealer cost of 549. also try a box 3.75 cubes, it will work nice.

id say closer to 50 i know the mfers heavy as hell

93 Civic Hatch

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

i'm still thinking it's the x model, if it was a used x in good shape i wouldn't pay more then $225, like i said cost was 379 and msrp 749, but it's a 9 year old sub that was as good as DD back then, compared to what is out now, it's really lacking. for $500 that is DC lvl 4xl or LVL5 prices and using DC to compare, on it's best day it's a lvl4. so unless he rebuilt them with great parts, not worth it. it's not Chris Norris or anyone selling them is it?

Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop

i'm still thinking it's the x model, if it was a used x in good shape i wouldn't pay more then $225, like i said cost was 379 and msrp 749, but it's a 9 year old sub that was as good as DD back then, compared to what is out now, it's really lacking. for $500 that is DC lvl 4xl or LVL5 prices and using DC to compare, on it's best day it's a lvl4. so unless he rebuilt them with great parts, not worth it. it's not Chris Norris or anyone selling them is it?

no its a guy here in town where i used to live he's gettin out of the game and sellin all his shit cept his big soundstream amps a buddy told me he heard one hooked up in dudes old exploder and it was knockin hard but he was runnin an old school soundstream like a 700 summin rubicon on it. so with this goin in my 93 civic hatch 2.4 cubes tuned to 33hz u think i might be able to get a lil of this :hairtrick: lol ill b runnin 2 jl 1400d amps 1 per coil

93 Civic Hatch

it will slam, if you ever rebuild the box, go 3.75 cubes.

i plan on it eventually but imma try and get another one from him he'll trade for almost anything he can use seein as he got rid of all his sound cars lol

93 Civic Hatch

did he ever compete? well if nothing else now you know what they cost new. the 3.75 cubes is what my friend Amin who was sponsored by kove from back then told me to put them in, now this was back when they used the old AC mics, but he was hitting low 170db's with them and i was hitting low 160's. anyway good luck with them.

Team DC Team XS Power

Team ISB

Steve's Body Shop

did he ever compete? well if nothing else now you know what they cost new. the 3.75 cubes is what my friend Amin who was sponsored by kove from back then told me to put them in, now this was back when they used the old AC mics, but he was hitting low 170db's with them and i was hitting low 160's. anyway good luck with them.

yea he used to compete i think but hes a lil older than me like 35ish i dnt kno for sure. ok so 3.75 but what should i tune it to hz wise?

93 Civic Hatch