FritosGirl's camaro Sundown/XX Vids, pg 10

I could probably fit 2 sealed if I busted out some fiberglass, but I don't think she wants me to do that much to the car.

And then you gotta also see that that'll be around 200 extra pounds in the back.

but damn.. now you got me thinking

Two 12's would be sweet, but yea not a lot of space to fool around with, but im sure you could make it work B) A shop about a hour away from me did do a ported fiberglass box that held two 12" Mojo's. I think it only had around 1.5cuft per sub though and i cant remember the tuning. It was mostly just for competitions. One is still going to be loud as hell in there though.

Two 12's would be sweet, but yea not a lot of space to fool around with, but im sure you could make it work B) A shop about a hour away from me did do a ported fiberglass box that held two 12" Mojo's. I think it only had around 1.5cuft per sub though and i cant remember the tuning. It was mostly just for competitions. One is still going to be loud as hell in there though.

well i have 2 12" mojos layin around in my room too.

My box in my hatch is ported to 34hz and each sub has 1.5cu ft, was a tight squeeze though trying to get it in but it fit ha. I believe those RE's are deeper then my DC's though.

very deep, i think its 14 inches

Yeah after sub displacement you wouldn't have much room for each xxx. One will still be plenty loud though. By the way, i may have missed it but how much power you putting to the sub?

hifonics 1608.

A little paint on the box

P4150370.jpg

P4150371.jpg

P4150372.jpg

P4150373.jpg

I think i could have down without the black line on the one side, but it still looks good.

I was bored so i just kept adding tape

Archived