FS Alpine Type-S speakers and Q-Logic kicks

Got a few things for sale here. Trying to clear out some unneeded stuff. Just sold a HU to crazytexan over on *** and have 100% feedback on ebay.

Alpine Type-S SPS-17C2 6-1/2" 2-way speakers. 50 watts rms. Used, in good condition. Speakers only, no grills. $25 +shipping. SOLD

DSCN0840.jpg

Alpine Type-S SPS-69C3 6x9 3-way speakers. 50 watts rms. Used, in good condition. One of them has a little coil rub(buzzing) but still plays fine, it can only be heard in certain songs. The song that brought it to my attention was Rob Thomas-All That I Am at the very beginning of the song. That kind of slow, simple, easy listening is when you will notice it. When I played rock with them I couldn't hear it. Make me an offer on these things via PM.

DSCN0841.jpg

Q-Logic kick panels. These are the 6-1/2" models. I had them in my 1997 Civic, I think they fit 1996-2000 civics. Current cut outs are 2" for the tweets and about 5-3/8" for the mids. They have a couple small scratches but they can not be seen once installed. $100 obo +shipping.

DSCN0842.jpg

Edited by hdrox88

• 2 weeks later...