Jump to content

jdmferio13

Members
  • Posts

    259
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jdmferio13

  1. Mine is doing same thing I cleaned out where terminals go there was dirt down there try that.I don't know why mine would have a dead cell.!
  2. PSU engineering FTWThe weekend September 8th I'll be in State College for Triangle Frat stuff if you wanna meet up and basssss I live 25 min from psu
  3. I didnt read the rules
  4. just got the subs thanks to everyone that helped out.
  5. Still ain't got anything.was supposed to have a tracking number but nothing yet.
  6. TeamNemesis-DJ If your on here I never got your number shoot me a pm.I saw you posted on another thread stating There is always 2 sides to every story .I have yet to get the person that is having the issue to contact me ,so i can get the other side of the story .I have asked for some contact info and i have posted my number to call me .Did this on Friday night .So im taking it as there is more to the story . let me know your number and aint much to explain that you cant just read here no lies.
  7. yeah still nothing after I talked with Jason a couple of days ago.
  8. Never said Chris was the owner.the actual owner contacted me said he was sorry for what Chris did and he is taking care of it.
  9. I want to thank everyone.I was contacted by the owner of the store he said he is taking care of it.
  10. Wow he not once stated any of this.Everytime I try to contact him he ignored me.he never once offered to send my sub back.I have nothing to lose nor would I lie.
  11. Shop owner Off topic love your build orionstang
  12. Appreciate it very much
  13. Thanks damn I hate typing from phones
  14. Thanks guys and yeahthanks
  15. Thanks guys and yeah didn't think about that lol
  16. I also think he shouldn't be aloud to post on this forum until this matter is resolved
  17. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/
  18. Idk he said the sundown forums so prolly ssa.com
  19. Can someone post this on the sundown forums I'm not a member there.
  20. Yeah true well I wanna thank everyone who is trying to help some sites wouldn't care to do this.
  21. Yeah true
  22. Well I am trying to be an adult and posting on other site would be childish so Idk.but thanks for the help let's hope we don't have to take it further
  23. Yeah tried calling him he just hangs up.this is what makes me want to quit this sport.
  24. Yeah tried calling him he just hangs up.this is what makes me want to quit this sport.
  25. Ok can u find out I love how he will get everyone else's stuff out on time and keep them informed.I don't get Anything no phone calls returned texts or anything.
×
×
  • Create New...