car1.jpg

car.jpg

theres my 2006 mercury mountaineer premier. I was just wondering what you guys would recommend for blacking it out. Im going to tint the fog lights, 3rd brake light, side turn signals, and tail lights with vht nightshade, but not sure about headlights yet. All the silver pieces seem plastic except for the roof rack. im also not too sure what im going to to about rims yet... i might just paint or powdercoat the stock rims for temporary untill i get new ones. I will also debadge the back of it. But anyway, what process would u guys recommend for changing all the silver parts to black. Thanks.

Black spray paint on the pieces.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=45762

You can follow a similar procedure to the one used here^^^

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

thanks, also, what do u guys think I should do with my headlights?

Darken them a little. Not much, maybe use 35% tint or equivalent.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i wouldnt do the inside of those lamps..(i have a 02 mount) it wouldnt give the same effect and it would impossible to reverse... (the outside you can wet sand to bring back to stock...) as for the tails... http://www.wheelzngrillez.com/20foextalib1.html

those look sick

'

and no dont touch the reflective part... that will reduce the brightness too... thats a no no.. you dont even want fingerprints on that..

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i wouldnt do the inside of those lamps..(i have a 02 mount) it wouldnt give the same effect and it would impossible to reverse... (the outside you can wet sand to bring back to stock...) as for the tails... http://www.wheelzngrillez.com/20foextalib1.html

those look sick

those do look sick. it says 02-05 though. mines an 06. it does seem to have the same shape though. do u think they will work?

headlights-use the nightshade BUT get those sticky stiicker circles from a store and put them more or less over where you think the lights are, and then spray over them so you have like a clear spot in the center, and black the fck out of the rest of it....no tickets, still have lights, and it looks blacked out...win/win/win situation....i've seen some guys get creative with that shit and make it look amazing

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

those do look sick. it says 02-05 though. mines an 06. it does seem to have the same shape though. do u think they will work?

from the research i have done.. they are the same.... i am about to steal my buddies tails to really tell... the bolts and sizes are exact same..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

headlights-use the nightshade BUT get those sticky stiicker circles from a store and put them more or less over where you think the lights are, and then spray over them so you have like a clear spot in the center, and black the fck out of the rest of it....no tickets, still have lights, and it looks blacked out...win/win/win situation....i've seen some guys get creative with that shit and make it look amazing

can i see a pic of this when u get a chance lol? how big of a circle do u have?