EndlessSilence Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 Anyone tried a sony CDX-GT230? I need a new stereo badly, currently on the stock one, but I'm on a budget unfortunatly, and this one is right on price. So I thought I would ask what people have to say about it. Anyone think it's any good? http://www.sony.co.uk/product/ica-in-car-c...p3-cd/cdx-gt230
Sanitarium Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 Anyone tried a sony CDX-GT230? I need a new stereo badly, currently on the stock one, but I'm on a budget unfortunatly, and this one is right on price. So I thought I would ask what people have to say about it. Anyone think it's any good? http://www.sony.co.uk/product/ica-in-car-c...p3-cd/cdx-gt230 I have one very similar and it sounds alright. You're gonna wanna get an external eq later though as those 2v preouts suck pretty bad.
EndlessSilence Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Posted September 4, 2009 Thanks a million. I'll probably get it so, maybe later today. Also thanks for the advice on the EQ.
puyallupn8ive Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 I think JVC makes a deck that has 5 volts of output for pretty cheap, check it out at soniceletronix.com I think it's their Arsenal line. 98 Toyota Camry Eclipse AVN-6600 AudioControl 3.1 AudioControl Epicenter US Amps AX2000 US Amps MD-43 1 set Alpine type X components 1 set RF Power components 1 12" RE Audio XXX 220 Amp Iraggi Alt. Red Top (Front) Kinetic HC-600 (Back) Second Skin Damplifier Pro
EndlessSilence Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Posted September 4, 2009 Thanks, but i didnt find it
jhmeg2 Posted September 4, 2009 Report Posted September 4, 2009 Hit up s.l.a.b vtec accord, he a has an eclipse with 5v outputs and dvd and nav and all that stuff, he might wanna get rid of it. ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
EndlessSilence Posted September 4, 2009 Author Report Posted September 4, 2009 Dont think my budget would quite cover that ;] also looking to get it sooner rather than later, reason being, my stock radio has no line in or anything like that, so im forsed to use one of the junk radio transmitters, but it has a horrible whine to it whenever there is bass coming through it, so i need a radio with line in to get rid of that. Thanks though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.