Sonic Electronix

where can I find a good selection of leather/laminate?

so, I just finished a 5.4 cube box, two 6" diameter ports, tuned to about 35hz (cant be exact, tubes are a little longer than they needed to be, and i dont feel like recutting em (about a quarter inch longer than required)

so, I have a plain MDF box, I want to wrap it in either a leather or a carpet(or pleather, what ever looks good) that matches the tan interior of the Jimmy SLS im putting this box into.

im pretty sure theres a good amount of people on here that have a Jimmy/Blazer, so you might know of how the rear hatch section goes up higher than the floor in the front, this severly cripples making a nice big box below the window line.

I still went below the window line and ended up with 5.42 cubic feet. (the box is smaller than the area by a bit, gotta make it so I can put it in and pull it out easy, regardless this damn thing still weighs almost as much as ME (heh, 5'8 and still under 130lb)

erm.. yea, I could use a leather that I can wrap the box with.

sites plz ;3

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

so, I just finished a 5.4 cube box, two 6" diameter ports, tuned to about 35hz (cant be exact, tubes are a little longer than they needed to be, and i dont feel like recutting em (about a quarter inch longer than required)

so, I have a plain MDF box, I want to wrap it in either a leather or a carpet(or pleather, what ever looks good) that matches the tan interior of the Jimmy SLS im putting this box into.

im pretty sure theres a good amount of people on here that have a Jimmy/Blazer, so you might know of how the rear hatch section goes up higher than the floor in the front, this severly cripples making a nice big box below the window line.

I still went below the window line and ended up with 5.42 cubic feet. (the box is smaller than the area by a bit, gotta make it so I can put it in and pull it out easy, regardless this damn thing still weighs almost as much as ME (heh, 5'8 and still under 130lb)

erm.. yea, I could use a leather that I can wrap the box with.

sites plz ;3

check out www.distinctivefabric.com

You can even order 5 samples from them before you order

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

check out www.distinctivefabric.com

You can even order 5 samples from them before you order

I'm def. gonna buy from there, great prices! :D

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

I'm def. gonna buy from there, great prices! :D
Yep, and they ship pretty quick too. I got my Ostrich material from them for my amp rack

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived