Sonic Electronix

what amp should i get   

24 members have voted

1. 1. RF Or Sundown

• RF
    • Sundown
    • other... post it

That combo you chose is a great choice. I wouldn't call that a budget system either. Thats a kicka#& system! LOL!

But either get that or the level 4 xl and maybe a Sundown 1500D amp. I think the XL is cheaper than the Nightshade. In the end you'll be paying a lil less (I think) witht eh XL and a 1500D. :hairtrick:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

First off, this guy obviously wants some beat to be spending 1 grand. Anyone who has answered rockford fosgate is out they damn mind. He could buy a 1k watt amp, and then have, $150 left for wiring, box, sub???? Rockford amps are for people who have basically no budget on their system and want a premium top of the line amp. audiopipe makes a 3k watt amp for $300....won't have all the fancy lights and buttons and other features, but it will crank out more power than a $850 rockford amp. audioque is also a good budget brand for amps. As far as subs, every one loves DC, they make cheap, powerful, quality subs....

If I was you, I would get two DC level 4 18's....then get the audipipe 3k watt amp. You could get all that plus wiring for your price range.

Don't know how much space you have, or if you have upgraded electrical yet, so I can't really be sure if that would work for you though.

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

well as far as the amp goes for 50$ more i could get the RF T20001bd

firstXSAQDC.jpg

Pioneer MVH-P8200 Hu

Dc Lvl 4XL 15"

AudioQue 2200 sold

Knu wire 1/0 ultra fleks & Krystal Kable Rca

Stock alt

Stock battery up front

Xs S3400 in back sold

your trunk lid is going to get molested like a drunk stripper at an orgy.

I am talking about this years amps...the ones in production right now. Also talking about NEW amps.

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

First off, this guy obviously wants some beat to be spending 1 grand. Anyone who has answered rockford fosgate is out they damn mind. He could buy a 1k watt amp, and then have, $150 left for wiring, box, sub???? Rockford amps are for people who have basically no budget on their system and want a premium top of the line amp. audiopipe makes a 3k watt amp for $300....won't have all the fancy lights and buttons and other features, but it will crank out more power than a $850 rockford amp. audioque is also a good budget brand for amps. As far as subs, every one loves DC, they make cheap, powerful, quality subs....

If I was you, I would get two DC level 4 18's....then get the audipipe 3k watt amp. You could get all that plus wiring for your price range.

Don't know how much space you have, or if you have upgraded electrical yet, so I can't really be sure if that would work for you though.

I don't think its a good idea to run a "3"K watt amp in a stock elecrtical. The options I've seen are under $~800 without wiring and box.

tech2332.png

PSN - tech2332

I don't think its a good idea to run a "3"K watt amp in a stock elecrtical. The options I've seen are under $~800 without wiring and box.

1, Read my post, I mentioned electrical.

2, No one has actually POSTED about RF. Just votes.

Edit: What people have been posting about DC, sundown, audioque, is all good.

Edited by VistaV6

1, Read my post, I mentioned electrical.

2, No one has actually POSTED about RF. Just votes.

Edit: What people have been posting about DC, sundown, audioque, is all good.

Damn reading>me. But still it was just about pointless to post that if he's on a budget. And I agree about whoever is voting for RF. Great products but expensive.

Edited by tech2332

tech2332.png

PSN - tech2332

Damn reading>me. But still it was just about pointless to post that if he's on a budget. And I agree about whoever is voting for RF. Great products but expensive.

Was just telling him to forget RF, if he wants to buy new anyway.

OP, does your car have any electrical upgrades, and how much trunk space/area for subs, do you have?