Iraggi Alternator Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Posted September 8, 2009 I really liked bandpass boxes back then.. This is 4-15" Rockfords.. Ill just throw this one in there...Its my 87 T-Bird.
Gearstix Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 Yet another Bandpass. This one is 4-18" Rockford Fosgates.. This one just went through the window right, you didn't cut the back out of the cab? My truck is the same color, or pretty close. 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
Iraggi Alternator Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Posted September 8, 2009 Ya, just the port extended thru the window. No full cut.. This one just went through the window right, you didn't cut the back out of the cab? My truck is the same color, or pretty close.
Gearstix Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 Ya, just the port extended thru the window. No full cut..Ahh, gives me some ideas for my truck, I got a 1994 GMC Sonoma regular cab and I got a camper shell for it. 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
Nic Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 they are some bad ass builds.... awesome work on some amazing installs Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps
1030tooled Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 Very nice work! 93' Ford Aerostar Alpine head unit 4-5.25 MB Quarts 20-10" pyramids super Pro 1 Lanzar amp
Aruman Posted September 8, 2009 Report Posted September 8, 2009 Yet another Bandpass. This one is 4-18" Rockford Fosgates.. Very nice Instals, Dom what kind (brand) of truck cap is that? I'm looking for one similar for that same truck. Thanks. Shaking The Neighborhood.
Iraggi Alternator Posted September 8, 2009 Author Report Posted September 8, 2009 I really dont know what kind of topper that is. Im gonna guess Snug Top. Not sure tho. That box souned really good. It would play stupid low. Back then he only had around 1600 watts total on all 4 subs. Thats only 400 each. Thats tweeter power nowadays. LMAO.
Gearstix Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 Yet another Bandpass. This one is 4-18" Rockford Fosgates.. Very nice Instals, Dom what kind (brand) of truck cap is that? I'm looking for one similar for that same truck. Thanks. The one I have for my 1994 Sonoma is a Big Steel brand, its made in Calgary, Alberta, Canada... if I remember right. I got mine for free, it was sitting in a field for a couple years, its in good shape just faded paint. It does have windows but I will be removing them. Theres a few different brands.. just search the net. Sorry for going off topic Iraggi.. Got any more old school builds, with mini trucks? 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
Iraggi Alternator Posted September 9, 2009 Author Report Posted September 9, 2009 Pretty much all the installs Ive done are in these 11 or so threads. You can scan in the Uninteruped Build Log and see if anything is like that.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.