IRAGGI ALTERNATORS Installation Compilation Build.

wow! those mini trucks are taking me back to my highschool days used to see alotta trucks built like that. that was how you did it back then

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Holy shit... Your right, thats alot of posts. I guess some people have nothing better to do. LOL.

Thanks man.... I loved that shit back then..

looks to me like you're being a hater. why the negativity?

and on another note holy shit u have a lot of posts for only being here a year and a half http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Dom those setups are pretty sick.

enough with the 70s builds...got anything recent? got any new good alts coming out?

x2

these are all build with equipment that isnt even being made anymore. everyone knew you did good work back in the day. what about now? what have you done in the last 3 years? i think this is just here to gain credibility after the DC thread because you almost never post anything on here then suddenly pull out a bunch of old build.

i'd love to see some new stuff, i just think this is a ploy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Not at all. There a lot of people on here my age that appreciate seeing some old shit... I have wanted to post those pics for years, Just never got a chance to. I posted them all during the last holiday. There are some other installs that are more recent. I posted them too. Not just this thread. Have you not seen them?

What DC thread? I dont give them a second thought. Ive seen many alt companies come and go since we have been in business.

Dom

x2

these are all build with equipment that isnt even being made anymore. everyone knew you did good work back in the day. what about now? what have you done in the last 3 years? i think this is just here to gain credibility after the DC thread because you almost never post anything on here then suddenly pull out a bunch of old build.

i'd love to see some new stuff, i just think this is a ploy.

lmao "what dc thread"? dont even try to play stupid. but ill go ahead and stop now. everyone knows what im talking about.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Oh... You talking about the one where they take a bone stock Denso alternator that already does 240 amps and sell it as a 270? That one.....

It takes a real electrical genius to get 30 more amps out of an alternator.

Denso has made that alternator that does 240 amps for 4 years or so. Its nothing spectacular that DC did.

This thread is not for all this tho... Post somewhere else. :)

lmao "what dc thread"? dont even try to play stupid. but ill go ahead and stop now. everyone knows what im talking about.

that RF bandpass is amazing

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Archived