pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

ive tried this before and felt better pretty fast (the cloves)

http://www.learningherbs.com/toothache_remedy.html

as far as other stuff orajel.

and if ya have any old pain killers laying around i would suggest those until you get to a dentist.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

ive tried this before and felt better pretty fast (the cloves)

http://www.learningherbs.com/toothache_remedy.html

as far as other stuff orajel.

and if ya have any old pain killers laying around i would suggest those until you get to a dentist.

thanks

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~2 runs of 1/0 front to back~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

-------------------------------------------------------

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

3 c&d terminologies 1000s

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

Antibiotics.

antibiotics will stop the pain over time because its killing the infection slowly but until then she's gonna suffer miserably.

the old hot /cold compresses might ease the pain a bit and you could always go with some liquor. :P

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

antibiotics will stop the pain over time because its killing the infection slowly but until then she's gonna suffer miserably.

the old hot /cold compresses might ease the pain a bit and you could always go with some liquor. :P

when to the store got cloves, clove oil, garlic, whisky, i hope one of these works dont get to see a dentist to tomorrow

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

when to the store got cloves, clove oil, garlic, whisky, i hope one of these works dont get to see a dentist to tomorrow

just go easy on the clove oil. in higher doses(dont know how much) its deadly. so dont swallow a whole bottle. just dab a cotton swab and use as a topical solution around the tooth and gums...

as far as the cloves go mash em up real good and a little tiny bit of the oil and make a paste. use it as a topical solution. just dont ingest alot of the cloves.

my heart goes out to her ive been to the point of seriously taking 3-4 hydrocodone (not a good idea)

copied and pasted from http://herbs.lovetoknow.com/Cloves_for_Toothache

Hope it really helps :)

Using Cloves for Toothache Pain

Cloves are available in different forms. The three main forms are

* Powdered

* Whole

* Oil

When you are using cloves for toothaches, any of these forms can be utilized. You may have to try a few different forms to see which you prefer.

Ground cloves

Most people have cloves of this type available in their kitchen pantry. To use ground cloves, take a pinch of the powder and place it between the area of the gum that hurts and the cheek. After a few moments the cloves will mix with saliva and that part of your mouth will go numb.

Whole Cloves

toothache

Whole cloves are the dried buds of the clove tree. They can also be used to relieve toothache pain. To use whole cloves for tooth pain, take two or three cloves and hold them in your mouth by the sore area. After a few moments they will begin to soften and you should chew them a little to soften them more. This also allows the clove oils to be released and mix with your saliva.

Leave the cloves in place for thirty to forty minutes and then remove them. Use as needed to relieve pain.

Oil of Cloves

Oil of cloves can be found at most pharmacies, although you may need to ask the pharmacist for it. It is a strong anesthetic and has been used by doctors and dentists for many years. Clove oil should be used with caution. It does not take much of the oil to take care of toothache pain. To use oil of cloves straight from the bottle, you can dip a cotton swab in the oil and then carefully rub the swab around the painful area.

This is especially effective if you are experiencing the pain from an exposed nerve. In this case, try to get the clove oil right on the nerve itself, placing the swab inside the cavity.

Another way to use oil of cloves is to make a compress of it. To use a toothache compress:

1. Rinse your mouth with warm Listerine or salt water.

2. Mix a few drops of clove oil with a half teaspoon of olive oil.

3. Soak a cotton ball in this mixture and hold it on the affected tooth.

Edited by z_ro

whiskey should help, or the sore throat spay i find help if you take it like mouth wash and hold it in your mouth for little bit, orajel has a severe pain formula now too i got that other day haven't had to use it yet but with my teeth i don't give it long, anyways how she finds something cuz i know how it feels i go thru it atleast once a week till i get insurance and get all my teeth pulled, you know its bad when you can hardly eat anything cuz it hurts to bite down :( but ya some pain meds, rise mouth with wiskey or something that will help numb it and hope you can get her in soon

just go easy on the clove oil. in higher doses(dont know how much) its deadly. so dont swallow a whole bottle. just dab a cotton swab and use as a topical solution around the tooth and gums...

as far as the cloves go mash em up real good and a little tiny bit of the oil and make a paste. use it as a topical solution. just dont ingest alot of the cloves.

my heart goes out to her ive been to the point of seriously taking 3-4 hydrocodone (not a good idea)

no pain killers for her they make her sick

i figure i crush a lil up in her food give her a few xanxa to put her to sleep tring to take her mind off it

~2006 chrysler Sebring~

~1/0 wire for "big 3"~

4 spl-hx 12'' dual 2

2 dtr 1.3400

100 aH Each

piccso 6.5 comps

pinoeer avh 4900dvd

pioneer xm box

blue gauges