what is weird to think about is back in the day (obviously not my day :lol:) driving drunk was normal and cops wouldn't really care.

something to ponder on how we have progressed as a society :huh:

You call that progression?

There should be zero tolerance for drunk driving, regardless of whether or not you caused an accident. Have fun in jail!

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

traffic laws are their own kind of laws, when you got your license you signed away your rights regarding vehicle usage. its not punishment for victimless crimes, its regulatory statutes to protect society from harm. just like requiring you to register guns, or keep your window tint a certain percentage, its all to prevent something from happening that is much more likely when certain circumstances are met.

everything from required insurance to the colors and location of tailights is a regulation, and while it seems like you being uninsured for years hasnt hurt anyone (and it may well have not, and may never) it is to prevent the situation of an accident occuring and coverage not existing.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

okay to some of those that say dont drink and drive... every day people die to others "texting and driving" eating"reading" and driving changing ..and when they kill someone what do u say to that??"oh it happens"? talking/texting was banned..but let me ask u how many people actually fallow that? odds could be just as much as people drink and drive.... what makes me more mad is carelessness gets others killed and no one is guilty all because he/she was sober....whats the difference if drunk? honestly i think that if idk what to use lets say "god" thinks its your bad day its going to happen regardless.. and yes chances are u r less likely to kill anyone or crash sober.. but im just saying.. if any alcohol was found in your blood.. ooop.. ur getting operating vehicle under the influence, 2nd degree man slaughter,blood alch lvl above .08 etc.. right?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

if your smart enough to drink and drive you are smart enough to find a way to pay bail.. but thats just because i am trying to be a cop.. i dont really have respect for drunk driving... you made it home tonight but what about tomorrow will u kill some old lady that could be ur own grandma...

as for the texting while driving... sorry it doesnt effect people nearly as bad as drunk driving.. it does not affect your reaction.. as i can text and not once look at my phone... and i call people but its on speaker.. And in ny its illegal to do both texting and talking.. so my phone as of yesterday can text what i say... (verizon apps ftmfw) so i never touch the phone.. and it reads the texts out for me..

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

okay to some of those that say dont drink and drive... every day people die to others "texting and driving" eating"reading" and driving changing ..and when they kill someone what do u say to that??"oh it happens"? talking/texting was banned..but let me ask u how many people actually fallow that? odds could be just as much as people drink and drive.... what makes me more mad is carelessness gets others killed and no one is guilty all because he/she was sober....whats the difference if drunk? honestly i think that if idk what to use lets say "god" thinks its your bad day its going to happen regardless.. and yes chances are u r less likely to kill anyone or crash sober.. but im just saying.. if any alcohol was found in your blood.. ooop.. ur getting operating vehicle under the influence, 2nd degree man slaughter,blood alch lvl above .08 etc.. right?

Now I do agree on that. Reading, texting, or any other distracting activity should be punished just as strictly. If you text, read, or distract yourself (intentionally) while driving, have fun in jail too!

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

if your smart enough to drink and drive you are smart enough to find a way to pay bail.. but thats just because i am trying to be a cop.. i dont really have respect for drunk driving... you made it home tonight but what about tomorrow will u kill some old lady that could be ur own grandma...

well i can find bail i've been to jail and on every wall in every room there is about 1000 papers with all different bail bonds places

DONT GET ME WRONG I DRINK ONE BEER AND I DONT DRIVE MY CAR FOR LIKE 4 HOURS from then and i have never even drove drunk or buzzed and i hope to never do...but i was just posting to see what others thought

Now I do agree on that. Reading, texting, or any other distracting activity should be punished just as strictly. If you text, read, or distract yourself (intentionally) while driving, have fun in jail too!

thats all im saying..i think it really is the same thing..i know for a fact u r more focused on the road drunk then when u r reading im thinking u have a better chance plowing in to someone while reading or texting. reaction time is too slow

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ok so your saying... you intentionally look at a chick at the side of the road GO TO JAIL or because u are singing a song... sorry thats intentionally distracting your self.. ... um no... drunk driving is not a victimless crime... you are hurting your self every time...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>