the real last show of the year

sep 20 at melo auto repair south sac this is the last show of the year for points :search::search: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

all the sac town peps come get your points its on 47 ave my moms is going to make it fun like the last show we had there they will have food drinks and the raffle so come bass race and db drag racing i hope to see every one there :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

all the sac town peps come get your points its on 47 ave my moms is going to make it fun like the last show we had there they will have food drinks and the raffle so come bass race and db drag racing i hope to see every one there :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Why you gotta show us up like that the "real" last show of the year lol j/k I'll be there competeing or not

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Why you gotta show us up like that the "real" last show of the year lol j/k I'll be there competeing or not
i got the last day of the season i hope every one comes every one from bassick rep the show ssc crew all of sac town reno down south both of my cars will be there :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :clapping:brandon dre all of high lands come out and have fun and hang out tell every one at sunrise to cool see every one there and zig zan peace Edited by civicman

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman