Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Heres just a short video of a little roof flex. I dont know why i took this one really it doesn't really show the good flex I get, the song isn't what makes my stuff flex most and the windows are completly up, it flexes alot more windows down and I only have the volume at a little over halfway of my regular listening level just because I took this vid in my driveway and I try to keep the peace with all the neighbors. But let me know what you think Until i can get a better vid at full tilt.

http://video.cardomain.com/VideoPlayer.aspx?id=706436

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3173 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...