haha Stereo One is the only authorized JL Audio shop.

I want to go in, but been lazy.

I just moved to faytown from rogers for college.

Lemme know when you get down here man. Im interested to see what you have.

I will be down there around the middle of next week, i dont have much of a setup though, check it here:

Stereo One back in the day was a very good shop. I mean back in 92-94. I went to high school there and did a lot of talking with them about set ups and just BS also bought a lot of stuff there. Sorry to hear they have gone down hill.

I go back every so often to visit with family and friends next time I am around I'll hit you up and give you a demo. I don't have a lot but it manages to get me by for now.

There was another shop in town I cant remember the name of it off hand but he seemed to move locations all the time, but was a very cool dude, started it out of his garage and them got some store fronts... His name was Gaylord something. Odd name I know but a cool cat. May take a look to see if he still has a shop up and running.

Also check out midwestspl's web site they are a local organization that puts on comps in Ar, Mo, OK, KS, IA.. There season is done for the year but may be something to look at come next year.

Edited by sodfamily

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Stereo One back in the day was a very good shop. I mean back in 92-94. I went to high school there and did a lot of talking with them about set ups and just BS also bought a lot of stuff there. Sorry to hear they have gone down hill.

I go back every so often to visit with family and friends next time I am around I'll hit you up and give you a demo. I don't have a lot but it manages to get me by for now.

There was another shop in town I cant remember the name of it off hand but he seemed to move locations all the time, but was a very cool dude, started it out of his garage and them got some store fronts... His name was Gaylord something. Odd name I know but a cool cat. May take a look to see if he still has a shop up and running.

Also check out midwestspl's web site they are a local organization that puts on comps in Ar, Mo, OK, KS, IA.. There season is done for the year but may be something to look at come next year.

Gaylords audio is owned by Ron Gaylord, over off poplar, ive talk to the guy a few times, been a very long time though. Did you go to Fayetteville High? What year did you graduate?

I went to West Campus 91-94...Graduated in 94...

Glad to know that guy is still around..

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

I fly in and out of fayettville very frequently for work. Where abouts are you opening your shop?

The guy I have do my interior work....who does phenominal work IMO is based out of Rogers, AR. :clapping:

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I fly in and out of fayettville very frequently for work. Where abouts are you opening your shop?

The guy I have do my interior work....who does phenominal work IMO is based out of Rogers, AR. :clapping:

Im doing it out of my house, if it gets off the ground i will have a shop, this will be my first attempt at starting a business, have no idea how well it is going to go, but i do know Fayetteville is in desperate need of a honest/cheap computer guy, hopefully it works out!!

Im doing it out of my house, if it gets off the ground i will have a shop, this will be my first attempt at starting a business, have no idea how well it is going to go, but i do know Fayetteville is in desperate need of a honest/cheap computer guy, hopefully it works out!!

All about supply and demand, and knowing your market! I personally don't think I could live there because I like "city" life....but it is a decent drive through there when I fly through.

If you ever want some interior work done let me know. I can get you in contact with the guy I work with....great prices too!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1