12.21.12 end of the world

We will all get up that day and wait for something to happen all day, and nothing will, and then we will all get on here and laugh about it.

The hype seems like it's cooled down a bit during the past few years. It seems there's alot more people who believe it's :bsflag: . But it'll definitely be an interesting day, better yet an interesting month.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

We will all get up that day and wait for something to happen all day, and nothing will, and then we will all get on here and laugh about it.

I'm guessing that is exactly what will happen, well, after I watch the planets line up. :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

It marks the end of the Mayan calender, and supposedly all kinds of cataclysmic events will take place. Positive/negative who knows, we will just have to wait and see. Not to change the subject, but the lights over Norway ( failed missile launch ) was in fact a time warp demonstration, that was to have gone unnoticed, but do to poor planing, the " failed missile launch " story had to be thrown out to distract everybody from what was really going on.

LOL

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

It marks the end of the Mayan calender, and supposedly all kinds of cataclysmic events will take place. Positive/negative who knows, we will just have to wait and see. Not to change the subject, but the lights over Norway ( failed missile launch ) was in fact a time warp demonstration, that was to have gone unnoticed, but do to poor planing, the " failed missile launch " story had to be thrown out to distract everybody from what was really going on.

LOL

I don't think a cataclysmic event can be positive :P.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

I don't think a cataclysmic event can be positive :P.

I didn't say it could, there were two separate statements....the first of which was fact, the second was just me saying + or - we would have to wait, and see.

WHAT!! TIME WARP!?!?

I thought it was Santa Clause with Future Vison HID Lights on his Reindeer's nose....! :unsure:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

WHAT!! TIME WARP!?!?

I thought it was Santa Clause with Future Vison HID Lights on his Reindeer's nose....! :unsure:

LOL My bad....I was mistaken, ur right....I went back and looked at the HQ footage, and sure as shit....Santa!

You mean 21st?

fail :01nocomment8so:

hahaha wow, somehow, i got a case of lysdexia..... and read 12.21.12.as 12.12.12.... haha damn those brain farts.......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

LOL My bad....I was mistaken, ur right....I went back and looked at the HQ footage, and sure as shit....Santa!

He was out for a test drive. You know that fool gets it all done in one night! He had to make sure Rudolph was on his game son! ....or maybe he was bumpin' tha' system!!!

I dunno about the 2012 thing.... I don't think it is the end of the world, but I do believe that we are headed for a big change. Maybe lots of people die or whatnot. Civilization change big time.... who knows. But, I don't think it is the final end. Because of my religious beliefs (I'm not imposing them on anyone here), I think that it isn't the end for all mankind because no one knows when that will happen. Too many people predicting that date. I think the real end will come out of the blue. BOOM! Over.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Bullshit imho...but time will tell I guess....really who cares?

If there is some sort of zombie apocalypse on that day though, I'll be more than qualified to handle that...I've seen every zombie movie ever made, and played every zombie game worth playing...I also read books on zombies...I'm pretty sure I'm a zombie addict.

you ARE a zombie!

bbbbbBBBBBBRRRRAAAAIIIINNNNSSSSS!!!!!!

Archived