Sonic Electronix

Thats am amplifier and EQ.

Im sure you can call Pyramid and get a schematic of what the wires are. If you have a better pic of the wiring i can tell you.

I would keep it and use it for small speakers like 6.5 and smaller.

Dom

Picture85.jpg

all i need is to get it hooked up ive got highs and mids only,heck i got it free lol

Red and black wire out the left side (back view) should be power and ground,

the paired green and white wires should be + and - input from your headunit

the wires on the right should be to the 4 speakers that the amp is capable of pushing (although it is a 2 channel). just look for matching color pairs, stripes or writing on the sides of one of each pair should indicate the - of that pair.

Edit: don't see a remote wire so you're gonna wanna hook the power wire (red) up to a switched output. Use a test light or DMM to check current through whatever wire/fuse you decide to splice into to make sure it goes off with your key.

Edited by sanitarium

but if i push the power button in it wont play but if i push it again it plays off the radio but i cant adjust the eq box.

Sounds like the previous user/owner did you a favor and blew it up for ya.

It sucks that you couldn't experiment with it and all , but in all seriousness, if you're serious about car audio...

(you're here so we assume you are!)

Then you're gonna want a good HU, real amps, and if necessary a good eq meant to go in line with preamp signals ( RCAs)