Second Skin Audio

Shipping Cost Of Fi Subs

haha yea I've been thinking the same thing...the no tax/free shipping is real attractive, along with the nice prices. hope they dont skyrocket like RE's prices did...

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

• 3 weeks later...

Scott at fi is cool as hell. When I was in Vegas I couldn't meet up with him personaly so I had a friend go down and pick up my sub and he had it all packed up and ready to go. Not to mention that I emailed him like 5 times and called him while I was there 5 more. He was really patient and understanding. Man, you can't even buy customer service like that! My hats off to Scott.

Fi is one of the companies I don't see turning into another Re or Adire.........These guys are down to earth and realistic.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Guest MegaloManiac
Fi is one of the companies I don't see turning into another Re or Adire.........These guys are down to earth and realistic.

J

you do realize Scott was one of the owners of RE....

What's the keyword in that sentence there Hendrix??

Thats right "was". Its a PAST tense word.......Henceforth no longer.

J

Edited by Godsmack

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Guest MegaloManiac

lol im not arguing with that. However you said you dont see Fi turning into RE....when He use to be one of the owners of RE....you made it sound like his company is completely different & they weren't related at all.

AHHH My bad on the misunderstanding (125 today has made me a tade edgy)

Well it is different owners than RE, and while there may be SOME ties they aren't the same company......I really don't see them turning into "untouchables" as RE has.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton