Second Skin Audio

Shipping Cost Of Fi Subs

Well Guys I don't know any of the owners of Re, but I can tell you that Scott is a freakin class act man..He has the best subwoofer business around..I can tell you first hand you won't and I STRESS WON't Find customer service like his..His Product is flawless. By far the best subwoofer I have ever owned and I have owned alot of them, from all different companies..On the phone, through email..He answers any question you have...As far as the product, The 15" BL that I have hasn't giving me a moments problem, now my car on the other hand well I am fixing that..Those speakers take some freakin power, I have to increase my voltage going to it cause my amp is power hungry and is taxing my poor 75 amp alternator..I'm like you guys I want to buy like 4 more 15's just to keep because the quality going out the door right now is second to none!! I hope when I do order another 15 it is exactly the same as this one FLAWLESS!!..