Let see some Old School cars....

my uncel has a few, i forgot the years of em tho, but onlything he has thats past 90 is his truck

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

here's my dads car I helped him restore. He is the original owner.

1966 Chevelle 300

427 cui engine

650hp

3000lb car

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Sweet wildcat, my dads got a 63' lesabre heres some pix of it and our current project which is a 54 ford business coupe with 3.5" roof drop, rear window from a 54 chevy. Its on a 01' S10 frame with a small block 350 in it. Next project is a 66' AMC Rambler, planning to drop a front end out of a caravan or something along those lines and make it front wheel drive... Should be pretty sweet if we ever get around to it. Onto the pics..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The entire stereo system is from radio shack back when they sold 12v stuff, been tryin to talk him into updating but hes happy with it.

54' ford

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some idiot really knew how to do body work huh? We knew it was gonna be bad but we filled up close to two 5 gallon buckets with bondo just from the rear quarter....

Posted Image

When we go it, it had the top removed (6 inch chop) and wasnt done right. We put it back to stock hight and re-chopped properly, sectioned both ways to fit b and c pillars properly.

Car - 99 Neon Sport

Batt - 1 Redtop up front On 200A Excessive Amperage alt

Sub - 2 12" Kicker L7's in ~2 cuft @ 36hz each on a Xtant X1001 @ 1 ohm

Front Highs/Mids - JVC CS-FS6 and Infinity 6022i on Xtant A2002

Rear Highs/Mids - None

HU - Pioneer DEH-P8600MP

1/0 wire ran thru entire car aswell as big3

DB - 144.5 @ Dash.

ive had a vew old cars, still have an old one but i aint got time nore the money to restore it, its a 26chevy convertible i think, i can take pics if needed, its been sittin in the basement of the other house for years, me n dad was susposto restore it but never got around it, i unno how much its worth but it has no engin n i got parts for it i think

and my older cars was a 83 commaro and an 86 firebird, i would have pics of it but i didn't have a cam back then to take em, i loved my firebird, it had a quickshift kit n wouldn't spin a wheel hardly, the tires gripped the road like a bear, i tryed to get my bro n law to make her smoke n when he put it to the floor it jumped like hell n was gone

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

haha, man old optimus stuff was the shit, i had a set of optimus pro series 12's that i built a 2cf sealed box for that wanged like hell, i traded em but i should have kept em, ied prolly have em today if i did, damn ive got rid of a bunch of good stuff in the past years that i wished i had kept

anyways those were the days

Archived