Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I usually wipe my PC when it gets slow, but don't forget to use system tools, such as disk defrag its there for a reason man.

As for porn websites they don't usually give you virus's unless you click the ad's and such on there websites.

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

Posted (edited)

Yea, I've been there before. I can get cheaper of eBay.

I usually wipe my PC when it gets slow, but don't forget to use system tools, such as disk defrag its there for a reason man.

As for porn websites they don't usually give you virus's unless you click the ad's and such on there websites.

Yea I use Disk Defrag. and also have a program called CCleaner which is a really great & free program that cleans up unnecessary junk deep in the computer.

Edited by tech2332

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted

here is what i would go with maxed out ram 2gb new egg always has awesome prices Clicky

firstXSAQDC.jpg

Pioneer MVH-P8200 Hu

Dc Lvl 4XL 15"

AudioQue 2200 sold

Knu wire 1/0 ultra fleks & Krystal Kable Rca

Stock alt

Stock battery up front

Xs S3400 in back sold

your trunk lid is going to get molested like a drunk stripper at an orgy.

Posted
You computer was OK and got slower or you want a faster one? I don't get it.

I didn't quite understand the question but I stated in the first post that I want to know what hardware is available that can make a computer faster.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted
Everything can speed up your PC. From a new fan to cool the hot hardware, to a new computer... ;)

I don't really want to spend too much, maybe $100 or $150 MAX. But yea I guess I'll go with RAM and maybe a new case and better fans.

Does anyone know the answer to the question about the 2 processors I posted?

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted

I would suggest gutting it and throwing some new stuff in it period. If you are buying new ram, considering a new cpu, why not just get a new mobo as well? (if you did that id suggest getting a video card as well) anyways, a case won't help speed any, so idk how far you would want to go with that.

Posted (edited)

I was having the same questions and ended up with a new hardware step by step. First I sold my mobo and CPU and bought core2duo with a gigabyte mobo(it wasn't cheap :D )... after some weeks I changed the RAM from 512 to 2024 (2GB)... Then I changed my PSU to power my PC reliable and now worrying if there is a power surge half my computer would be gone with some crappy PSU. Some ppl forget about the HDD... you maybe have seen a big slowing when you are dl-ing something @ max speed and/or searching for some files on your PC... that you HDD.

So i changed my mobo, CPU, PSU and RAM... still with the old GPU(moneyz are going for music ... i don't play too many games), HDD and dvd burner. ;)

Just upgrade a lil by lil... start with the mobo, processor and ram, and of course PSU

Edited by The enD
bg_flag.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1156 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...