same here my shit is worth a lot too. like 9 signed pics and trust me they are good like 2 farves and all that, but my dad will never sell. God I love football

Same, Ill never sell them, I got them when i went to the training camp, when Reggie White and Gilbert Brown rode bikes to the camp, with a bunch of kids following their big asses. It was fun to watch. Cutler with the 3 ino's is pretty sad if i didnt think the packers defense was amazing.

same here my shit is worth a lot too. like 9 signed pics and trust me they are good like 2 farves and all that, but my dad will never sell. God I love football

so maybe im asking the wrong people but what do you guys think about farve coming back again for this season?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

What Vick did is unexcusable, but that has nothing to do with how much of an athlete the guy is. He paid his debt to society for what he did, now its time for him to shine. Again.

This is true, but whenever i see those anti animal abuse commercials with sarah mcclocklan (sp) it makes me wanna :cray: :cray: :cray:

Edited by Crump

Unfortunately the Packer autographed stuff probably isn't worth as much money as you think..

Some of my shit is, some i know isnt, but i still like having it.

Yeah all of it is nice to have. The whole money thing depends on if they are authenticated and how rare of an item it actually is. I know whe have about 10 favre autographs here ranging from game worn jerseys to just cards. And many other packer autographs. The whole problem is alot of autographs are easy to come by therefore there is not a shortage which keeps the price down..But i know when we had a high school pep rally here 07 over 15 packers came. including gilbert brown, favre, donald driver, kgb, and others. Very cool experience no matter what team you like

Yeah all of it is nice to have. The whole money thing depends on if they are authenticated and how rare of an item it actually is. I know whe have about 10 favre autographs here ranging from game worn jerseys to just cards. And many other packer autographs. The whole problem is alot of autographs are easy to come by therefore there is not a shortage which keeps the price down..But i know when we had a high school pep rally here 07 over 15 packers came. including gilbert brown, favre, donald driver, kgb, and others. Very cool experience no matter what team you like

sick

so maybe im asking the wrong people but what do you guys think about farve coming back again for this season?

Personally I lost alot of respect for him this year. Last year wasn't so bad coming back to play for the jets. He didn't have a great year, but him coming back this year especially after his interview where he stated he would never play another nfl game and a couple months later hes back again. I cant take it away from him that he is one of the best qb of all time but i feel like its time to go and hes being a drama queen for coming back this season.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Personally I lost alot of respect for him this year. Last year wasn't so bad coming back to play for the jets. He didn't have a great year, but him coming back this year especially after his interview where he stated he would never play another nfl game and a couple months later hes back again. I cant take it away from him that he is one of the best qb of all time but i feel like its time to go and hes being a drama queen for coming back this season.

Im upset as a lifetime fan of the packers, but i understand its his career and HIS legacy, and he can do w/e the hell he wants. He also made the decision about this year pre maturely because of his injury not being fixed. So not happy, but i understand