pioneer xm box

blue gauges

custom dave the box guys box

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new stuff on the way

Team

Soundstream

ok you lost me

Its simple, there are no square units in a cubic unit of a larger value. There are 1728 cubic inches in one cubic foot. But comparing square units and cubic units is like comparing apples and oranges. Math is math, what you do to one side you must do to another. So you go from 12"= 1 ft. 12"x12" = 144 sq in = 1 sq ft. and 12"x12"x12"=1728 in^3 = 1 cubic foot. Understand now

"

EDIT: Thanks to fritos for catching my typo

Edited by siucsaluki11

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Its simple, there are no square units in a cubic unit of a larger value. There are 1728 cubic inches in one cubic foot. But comparing square units and cubic units is like comparing apples and oranges. Math is math, what you do to one side you must do to another. So you go from 12"= 1 ft. 12"x12" = 144 sq in = 1 sq ft. and 12"x12"x12"=1728 in^2 = 1 cubic foot. Understand now

"

you type-oed in the explanation. 12"x12"x12" = 1728 in^3.

damn, i fail. Thanks for catching that, ill edit it.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.