Custom box for 350z

Well I just stripped my 350z trunk(spare tire and all!) and I want to do 3 12" L5's... Now the problem is that I want to go ported but I faced the fact there is just no room for that... And then I thought about the Pvc ports but I don't even know where to start with that...lol... So I think I'm just gona go sealed... Does anyone here have any experience with a custom 350z trunk?... I can't seem to find any forums anywhere about this... Any help will be appreciated... Thanks!

Well lets face it your car isnt the cheapest car around so add that into the fact that only few people rip them apart to build a custom stereo. You may be able to do it ported but not without fiberglassing and I mean thick. You would have to completely tape off and protect the entire area where the enclosure would be built and then use aluminum foil for lifting out the bottom half of the enclosure after you did say three layers of heavy glass. Then you can build up off of it. But before buying or doing anything see if this is something you want to tackle on your own: www.fiberglassforums.com

this guy did a good example of glassing off the car and pulling out the piece to build off of:

http://www.fiberglassforums.com/showthread.php?t=9388

You'll need an account to see it!

here is one i did a few years ago. Nothing real exciting though......

http://www.spl2k.com/docs350z.html

Yea that's kinda wat I want to do, but you see where the amps go? That would be where my box would go... I didnt wanna do the "under the strut bar" box... I figuered since the trunk is useless to me, I might as well use all the space I can... But that Z came out nice... You did a good job!