2003 Chevy Avalanche Z71 *Update 11-3*

last truck is hard core wacker... i got a friend looking to put 20 LED strobes and a led light bar on his excursion he has 2 swivel lights on each A pillar... he thinks it will make him able to be in the fire police LOL...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

last truck is hard core wacker... i got a friend looking to put 20 LED strobes and a led light bar on his excursion he has 2 swivel lights on each A pillar... he thinks it will make him able to be in the fire police LOL...

Yeah, that was my old Tahoe. It was my first complete instal that I did on my own... So I wanted to go big, and it looks like my Av is gettin there too... LOL

I joined my departments before getting my lights... There illegal to have here unless you are a member and are 18+...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

this guy runs with like 18 companies... he thinks if he just adds red lights he will be alowed to do fire police... he is a screw ball i see alot of fines coming his way LOL.... i spoke to my friends they should be around this weekend so ill get some vids of there lights...

hows the audio coming along? update on it?

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

this guy runs with like 18 companies... he thinks if he just adds red lights he will be alowed to do fire police... he is a screw ball i see alot of fines coming his way LOL.... i spoke to my friends they should be around this weekend so ill get some vids of there lights...

hows the audio coming along? update on it?

Sounds good...

Audio is slow at the moment... I recently moved out of my parents house and bought my own place... But I don't have any storage or work space, so everything is still in their basement... It shouldn't take long to get it finished, it's just finding enough time to get over there... All I need to do is square off the enclosure pieces so they fit flush on the midgate face, then seal it up and coat it with bed coating.

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Nice Truck.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

Nice Truck.

Thanks bro...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ya'll... It's lookin like I might get some time to make some head way on my stereo this weekend... Between my recent move (finally moved out of my parents house, only too 27 years... LoL), the fire complany, running EMS & rescue, and work, I haven't had much time... Plus I lost all my work / storage space when I moved... LOL

Here's a rundown of my system:

- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X990 CD/MP3 Head Unit - Installed

- Kenwood KFC-1662s 6.5" Speakers (All 4 doors) - Installed

- 2 Kicker COMP VR 12" 2 oHm DVC Subs - Awaiting Enclosure Completion

- Alpine MRD-M300 Amp - Awating Enclosure Completion

I also still have the stock bose amp running the stock 6.5" Bose sub and the stock Bose tweeters (for factory, it sounds pretty good, but can always sound better... LoL)

I do have plans for the Big3 Upgrade, GM 165 Amp alt, and possibly a dual battery set-up. I think the combo of all my emergency equipment, auxilary lighting and stereo might need it... LoL

how are yu allowed blue lights??? i thought fire/rescue was red

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

how are yu allowed blue lights??? i thought fire/rescue was red

In PA, only apparatus, Chiefs and line officers are allowed Reds... The other responders run Blues...

In PA, only apparatus, Chiefs and line officers are allowed Reds... The other responders run Blues...

cool. its kinda the opposite here. only law enforcement can have blue anything on their car. fd/emt has to run red/clear/amber

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Archived