chase216 Posted September 16, 2009 Report Posted September 16, 2009 I have a set of l7 15's dual 2's was wondering if anyone had or can give me dimensions on a good slot port box that'll hit ..
ISO Posted September 16, 2009 Report Posted September 16, 2009 Just incase they block your other thread: Here follow this link: http://www.kicker.com/Product_Manuals/93/100 And look for this heading: 2004 Solo-Baric L7 Technical Manual Version 3.0 (01/01/2004) These are the best enclosures you are going to find on the L7 and it gives you 3 boxes to choose from per size. As for me I run tens and have always used the biggest ported enclosure they offer and for the 10 inch version I have been able to run every amp at 1 ohm load below the amps rated ohm load with out ever going into protect. You will not find a better enclosue for daily and SPL use out there in my opinion. Off the 2002 Termlab can you say 142 and 144 with 2 10s in a hatchback ran off a ZR360. Legal numbers. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
ISO Posted September 16, 2009 Report Posted September 16, 2009 PS I'm probably one of the only guys to run that amp at nominal 1 ohm load for competition and did a 139 db with one L7 10. Unfortunetly that score came from an Audio control meter and I refused a test tone and used Radio Heads song Lucky track 11 off of OK computer. If I can't pull my numbers with music I ain't shit. My Termlab scores were with a test tone and 2 L7 10s running the ZR360 at its manufacture 2 ohm nominal recommendation. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.