Second Skin Audio

KICKER L7'S

chase216

Just incase they block your other thread:

Here follow this link:

http://www.kicker.com/Product_Manuals/93/100

And look for this heading:

2004 Solo-Baric L7 Technical Manual Version 3.0 (01/01/2004)

These are the best enclosures you are going to find on the L7 and it gives you 3 boxes to choose from per size.

As for me I run tens and have always used the biggest ported enclosure they offer and for the 10 inch version I have been able to run every amp at 1 ohm load below the amps rated ohm load with out ever going into protect.

You will not find a better enclosue for daily and SPL use out there in my opinion.

Off the 2002 Termlab can you say 142 and 144 with 2 10s in a hatchback ran off a ZR360. Legal numbers.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

PS I'm probably one of the only guys to run that amp at nominal 1 ohm load for competition and did a 139 db with one L7 10.

Unfortunetly that score came from an Audio control meter and I refused a test tone and used Radio Heads song Lucky track 11 off of OK computer.

If I can't pull my numbers with music I ain't shit.

My Termlab scores were with a test tone and 2 L7 10s running the ZR360 at its manufacture 2 ohm nominal recommendation.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived