Sonic Electronix

well my last set up was the 2 10" Audioque subs with the AQ3500d amp doing 146.3db on the TL. i got my feel for some goo bass, but i got sick of no damn room in that single cab truck. so i sold it all, and want to do something more towards SQ and just good listening while driving. when i get SUV, yall will see my basshead side come back out.

so here is my plan, let me know if yall think this will work out ok, or sound ok IYO. thats why im posting this is to get everyones idea if it will sound good for SQ

goning to do 4 Tang Band W5-1138SM 5-1/4" Neodymium Subwoofers

a mono amp with about 300rms, most likely RF

still got prime RF high amp, along with front stage RF power comps, and rear stage infinity kapa series.

cost is $34 a subwoofer and 50rms

will port the box with aero ports as well, to around 37hz or so. what yall think??????

264-831_L.jpg

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

well my last set up was the 2 10" Audioque subs with the AQ3500d amp doing 146.3db on the TL. i got my feel for some goo bass, but i got sick of no damn room in that single cab truck. so i sold it all, and want to do something more towards SQ and just good listening while driving. when i get SUV, yall will see my basshead side come back out.

so here is my plan, let me know if yall think this will work out ok, or sound ok IYO. thats why im posting this is to get everyones idea if it will sound good for SQ

goning to do 4 Tang Band W5-1138SM 5-1/4" Neodymium Subwoofers

a mono amp with about 300rms, most likely RF

still got prime RF high amp, along with front stage RF power comps, and rear stage infinity kapa series.

cost is $34 a subwoofer and 50rms

will port the box with aero ports as well, to around 37hz or so. what yall think??????

264-831_L.jpg

wow thats super little bass. and i think if you want true SQ go with the DLS one of there refrences subwoofers

im really like these 1.) bc of the price and 2.) bc ive seen what they can do. they can move pretty damn good and get a little bass out of them. im gone fire them upward so my box is only like 6'' in depth verses the old 12'' in depth in my last setup. so ill have tons of room. i would like to get it on TL just for funny kicks

1 3500d AQ amp

Hell yeah, that would sound nice. At $35, I say go with 6-8... You got nothing to loose... They make some good midbass drivers if a couple don't work out.

yeah i know i can do 54'' long with box so at 6'' each taking up space i can do 8 of them easy. i might do the 4 and if really like them, ill do 8 of them. i think it would look wicked cool when i flip my seats back and nothing but a row of subs. lmao plus at only like 0.24cuft per sub,we only looking at a 2cuft box

1 3500d AQ amp

i like the idea but imo a 6.5" would do better.

yeah i thought about that to man, its just it would take up more room. i dont want my box to be to much in depth. i miss the bass, so i figure why not get a little back in there, just nothing crazy like bf

i just ordered one of these little babies and gone see how i like it. should be in after a week. im kind twidling my thumbing wondering lmao

Edited by FiBTLforlife

1 3500d AQ amp