Second Skin Audio

So I'm thinking about getting rid of my DC lvl4/5

So I'm thinking about getting rid of everything and starting over. The single 15" DC lvl4/5coils isn't "loud" for me any more. I am seriously contemplating going back to two 12's or three 10's, more towards the three 10s since, according to the sticky up top, more cone area = louder. So three 10's > two 12's > one 15. Seriously contemplating this. Would look to get some subs that handle 500 - 600 rms, d2. You guys think this is a good idea? I mean, I have a decent paying but secure job now so I was thinking about trading the Dc and money for three 10's. Any suggestions before I go ahead and do this? BTW, I'm going to be building a new box for the DC this weekend as well. Probably going for the 6" precision port box Nightshade designed for me then make my finally decision. Either way, suggestions on what I should get? Budget for three 10's = $150 - $200 & DC lvl4/5 so about.... $400 - $450?

I'd like to try some IA, RE, or AQ 10's. If anyone knows anyone who has three and want to trade/sell, let me know. I think I'm gonna try the three 10's. If it doesn't work out, then I can always try something new, maybe one 18" after :)

2 lvl 5 12's FTW... lol...

how much room do have to wrk with?

i would go for 2 lvl 4xl 12's or 3 lvl 4 10's if you can fit em...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

2 lvl 5 12's FTW... lol...

how much room do have to wrk with?

i would go for 2 lvl 4xl 12's or 3 lvl 4 10's if you can fit em...

I don't have much that's why I don't have two 15's in it right now :) Let's say, 36"Lx17"Hx15"D is max dimensions. I would love to get 3 AQ HDC3's or even the SD one's but the SD don't come in D2.

I don't have much that's why I don't have two 15's in it right now :) Let's say, 36"Lx17"Hx15"D is max dimensions. I would love to get 3 AQ HDC3's or even the SD one's but the SD don't come in D2.

Just hit them up they can make you a d2 coils

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer