Sonic Electronix

that should barely be enough room after port and sub displacement

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

i have an 18 in fi btl sub i just bought 4 days ago, i have a 2007 jetta with a small trunk. i have 22in long x 20in high x 36 wide. is this enough airspace? what side do i need to put speaker on? could someone help me design this box?

is that your trunk size, or the size of box you can fit? I hope you realize that just because your trunk is that big doesnt mean that you can fit a box that size once its made. You have multiple options with a trunk, you can face sub and port towards trunk, both face forward, sub forward port through deck, ect...

* Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-MP732

* iPod Interface: KCA-iP500

* Front Stage: Rockford Fosgate Power T1652-S

* Front Stage Amp: Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-2

* Rear Stage: Alpine SPR-13C Type-R 5-1/4"

* Amp: Rockford T10001bd

* Subs: (2) 15" Rockford P3s

* Front Battery: Optima RedTop

* Back Battery: Kinetic Hc2400

* Wiring: Rockford 1/0

* Big 3: Rockford 1/0

* Enclosure: Idyllic

yeah i immagine thats the total size of the trunk.... i dont think your going to have room for that sub... try selling it locally and get you a pair of decent 12's...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

yeah i immagine thats the total size of the trunk.... i dont think your going to have room for that sub... try selling it locally and get you a pair of decent 12's...

Wow you give up quick. You need more detail before you tell someone its impossible to do something. Building the box in the trunk is always an option... although more difficult.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Wow you give up quick. You need more detail before you tell someone its impossible to do something. Building the box in the trunk is always an option... although more difficult.

i planned on building it then take it apart then put it back together in the trunk, i appreciate the help. so i should have enough space? how should i face the sub? i wanted to put it and the port on the 20 x 36 side facing the inside of car.its the size of box, i could go 40 wide and 24 long is that any better?

I ran my btls in 7cube boxes so i dont see why not. I personally would put sub and port on the face and fire towards the rear. Unless...your seats fold down and you are planning on firing into the cabin and sealing the cabin off from the trunk.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.