Once again forgot the camera at home so took some phone pics will update with hd pix and a vid or two of it riding looks really nice im happy... but one problem happen today about an hour after it was completely put together... brother in law came over and went to lean it over the weight took him and the bike fell to its side so one side of the mask is scratched agghhh... going to be re doing it next weekend hopefully..

aj1v.jpg

aj2s.jpg

aj3ja.jpg

aj4w.jpg

got a few more but my yahoo is not receiving them w.e

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

psh I coulda done better :P

just playin man that looks good I bet that paint is easy to work with

im sure u can do as good or even better..no doubt

but yeah its pretty easy just takes time if u want it to look any good if u miss a spot its going to stick out like a sore thumb because first coat is black then coats of red

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.