Selling my old system

Well i am selling the things out of my blazer. The car got traded in under CFC so i saved the stereo, but im puttin something else in my new whip (dd1508 x 3)

All prices are OBO, shipping not included, no lowball offers please.

Kenwood KAC-9104D asking- $150

Amp was purchased and installed in March, function 10/10, looks, the screws that held the top cover plate on were stripped, If need be i can replace them so it all looks fine. Still have the piece, it just isnt attatched at the moment.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alpine MRP-F300- $100

Amp was purchased and installed in march, i have the original box and everything it came with. Function 10/10 looks 10/10 (end cap things not pictured, but have them in the box, it was in a covered amp rack so the covers were not needed to protect/hide the wires.

Posted Image

Posted Image

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Got a set of MTX 6.5" coaxial speakers - $25 these are a few years old now

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alpine Type S 6.5" component, bought and installed this past march. $50 Have original box, but its kinda destroyed, not worth shipping things in, but i have everything that was in the box still.

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 Clarion PXW1251 subs. Small hole in surround of one (drill slipped while puttin them in a new box the morning of a show) but i went over it with clear silicone (not the prettiest job but it worked) the other is perfectly fine. Asking 75 for the one with a hole, 100 for the other or 150 for the pair. These subs can take a bit over rated power (rated at 500w RMS). I was hitting a 141.x on music in my blazer without really doing any tuning. Guessing if i wouldda moved it a bit farther from the hatch i wouldda gotten a lil more outta it. 0

Hell, if you buy both subs, ill do 150 + shipping and ill do a design and cutsheet for your box for them for free.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Little vid from my last day with my blazer before i got rid of it. Air was calm, camera isnt that great (cell phone) but figured i would show this since its the only mix of vids i have taken with the most recent box setup.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

what's the rms on kenwood?

900w at 2 ohms, 500w at 4 ohms, says 1 ohm stable, not sure how it likes it though as ive never tried.

Possibly, what you got?

replied

possible sale on the Kenwood.

Everything still for sale

Archived