Was wondering which one u guys think is better ? I have the air raid filter now was looking for a programmer... Slap'd 26z on the Tahoe and was wondering if i could get a mile or two more MPG. out of the 5.3 vortec ?

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Was wondering which one u guys think is better ? I have the air raid filter now was looking for a programmer... Slap'd 26z on the Tahoe and was wondering if i could get a mile or two more MPG. out of the 5.3 vortec ?

no help fellas ?

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

black bear tune!Black Bear, I know many people on other forums that have this tune and love it! It a a live tune, either you go to one of the meets they have all over the county, or wait for a cable to scan your car while you drive for a while, about a week, and then send it back them, they tune the modules and send them to you, you install the module, and your off to the races!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

what else have you done?

cold air? exhaust?

and if you end up changing any part of your car you can send it back for free, well just pay shipping and they will retune it

I do not have a tune, but I am on two forums http://www.truckmodcentral.com, and http://www.gm-trucks.com that lots o people have this tune, and no one has had a bad thing to say about this tune, I dont know the details you are asking about, you would have contact them...I dont work for them or anything, but like I said nobody I have seen has posted anything bad about the tune...he primarily tunes GM from what I have seen...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

...woooppppssss..either way I put a lil more info out there...