Equalizer

Im a RF guy and I am loving the 3sixty.2. But I wanna know what everyone else thinks, not only about the 3sixty.2 but other eq's in general. I know that trying to compare the 3sixty to a regular eq is like comparing apples to oranges but I mean if you can name anything that you think would be better than the 3sixty at a better price please do so Im open to new ideas. :good:

Edited by Mac58

Current build:

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Soundstream EQ

RF Components (5 1/4, 6 1/2, 6x9 x 2)

Two Fi-BTL 15's

One RF T1500-1bd Amplifier

T400-4bd

XS Power 608

XS Power D1200

Optima Yellow top 34

Soon to come:

Another RF T1500-1bd

HO Alt

1-6 more XS power 680

Team D.M.V

n1313997399_261991_8239-1.jpg

the eqs is crazy, but its one of those things you definately need to read through the manual in order to use it.

and the 360 is sweet if you want to have every option under the sun at your fingertips, but can be kinda daunting to use between its 8 trillion configurations and the whole bluetooth compatibility thing.

the bitone i heard was real good but i've never used it.

as far as like traditional eq's, like a clarion eqs746, i'm not a real fan. most of the time it seems like it introduced more engine noise than adjustability.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Bitone? Is it like the 3sixty or a traditional eq?

Current build:

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Soundstream EQ

RF Components (5 1/4, 6 1/2, 6x9 x 2)

Two Fi-BTL 15's

One RF T1500-1bd Amplifier

T400-4bd

XS Power 608

XS Power D1200

Optima Yellow top 34

Soon to come:

Another RF T1500-1bd

HO Alt

1-6 more XS power 680

Team D.M.V

n1313997399_261991_8239-1.jpg

the 3sixty.2 is just plain BASIC . if you want a unit that gives your more flexibility and is just overall built and designed better, the audison bitone.1 is really the only thing out right now that I would recommend. I would recommend the Alpine H701 or Zapco DSP6 before the 3sixty.2, I would even mod a Behringer dcx2496 or a rane rpm 44 or 88 to run on 12v before ever running a 3sixty.2 again.

Too Much Stuff to list .

the 3sixty.2 is just plain BASIC . if you want a unit that gives your more flexibility and is just overall built and designed better, the audison bitone.1 is really the only thing out right now that I would recommend. I would recommend the Alpine H701 or Zapco DSP6 before the 3sixty.2, I would even mod a Behringer dcx2496 or a rane rpm 44 or 88 to run on 12v before ever running a 3sixty.2 again.

why do you say that?

do the other models have greater tuning capabilities compared to the 3Sixty?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

The differences have already been discussed between meade and ray in this thread... But simply put , I would not be able to perfectly tune my new setup with just a 3sixty.2. I would be limited by crossover points , slopes , phasing and I would not be able to use the optical out on my 9861.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=36027&st=0

Too Much Stuff to list .

Keeping it real....

As an Audison dealer, and has hands on experience with the the bitone and the 360.2 the 360.2 is no slouch! Neel, you can use the optical in on the bit1 when doing CD's but will need to switch it over to analog for radio, HD, Sirius, iPod, aux in (via an AINET adapter) USB, changer unless using an optical one but then you are limited by the 1 digital input and would be better off with the 701 or 510. Also anything on the DVD transport is converted optically and I do not believe the Alpine will give the 24 resolution that the bit1 is capable to begin with.

where it exceeds over the 360.2 only, is the ability of the bit1 to do a 4 way system actively where the RF and alpine is 3

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields