Second Skin Audio

w87wills Damplifer Pro Install

I'd like to thank ANT and Second Skin Audio for making such great products and also giving them away for free :) since I won a door pack (13 sq. Ft.) of Damplifer Pro from Promo #3

I used only Three of Six sheets to do both of my back doors. I have another companies product on my front doors from awhile ago but will be adding some Damplifier pro to them as well.

The Damplifer Pro is GREAT!! Thick Stuff and Sticks to the door really well.

This is what arrived at my door!

009-14.jpg

010-12.jpg

011-15.jpg

Didn't get a roller with it, but I guess you have to purchase that separately...Good thing my brother had one :)

Heres the door with the panel off.

014-10.jpg

Before I put the damplifer on I removed all the wires and wiped the metal down with denatured alcohol.

Some on the outside

015-12.jpg

More on the inside

016-7.jpg

and here is my passanger side all done.

017-4.jpg

It was pretty dang hot outside so I wasn't thrilled to be outside doing this, but I hurried and got it done, I dont think I did to bad of a job. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing more of this product in the future!!

I'd like to thank ANT and Second Skin Audio for making such great products and also giving them away for free :) since I won a door pack (13 sq. Ft.) of Damplifer Pro from Promo #3

I used only Three of Six sheets to do both of my back doors. I have another companies product on my front doors from awhile ago but will be adding some Damplifier pro to them as well.

The Damplifer Pro is GREAT!! Thick Stuff and Sticks to the door really well.

This is what arrived at my door!

009-14.jpg

010-12.jpg

011-15.jpg

Didn't get a roller with it, but I guess you have to purchase that separately...Good thing my brother had one :)

Heres the door with the panel off.

014-10.jpg

Before I put the damplifer on I removed all the wires and wiped the metal down with denatured alcohol.

Some on the outside

015-12.jpg

More on the inside

016-7.jpg

and here is my passanger side all done.

017-4.jpg

It was pretty dang hot outside so I wasn't thrilled to be outside doing this, but I hurried and got it done, I dont think I did to bad of a job. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing more of this product in the future!!

Loving the review and the pics man!

Great stuff there.

Gla dyou are impressed with the product as well!

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif