playboy channel and cheetos :rofl: ... lol j/k

we could tell you all day long what may help but its always easier said then done. ive been thru a few breakups in my day and i can honestly say that time is the only thing that works. good luck man and just remember tommorrow is another day...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

Amen, I have been broke up with my last, and first GF for about a year now....There were lots of things that didn't work in the relationship but some things that did. I can't find anybody else that I mesh with really good. So when I have too much free time I find myself wondering if I made the right decision or not....then I just have to smack myself and remember all the bad things, then I don't feel so bad.

Start a new build....and hang in there man.

I might be going to home depot for some MDF in a few so I can start a new box for the S-10 & im hoping that wil get my mind off her for a while.

Yea time is your friend no question.. I went through the same thing about a year ago now. and it was like torture but over time it got better. and i still think of my ex on a daily basis if not every other day because of things that remind me of her/us. Just keep busy like everyone else says and it'll slowly fade away.

I know im gonna need time. Right now shes all I can thig about & thats the way its been for about the last 2 weeks. I hope that I can find out what I want in life & maybe we will find ourselves back together someday. I loved that girl so much.

& rogers. Im def not that kind of guy. I dont drink, smoke, anything, not once in my life.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

So I talked to my ex today ( I hate saying ex) but anyway were on good terms & talking to her wasnt as hard as i thought it would be. I still miss her a lot & ill have to see her wednesday to pick up the hamster we got bc she thought it was best I had it. So I dont know how that will go but I want to see her to kinda put this to a little bit more of a close. good thing is she willing to rep my audio & customs business so shes trying to help me out & she said that maybe once we both have our degress & iv got my business doing a little better we might have another chance, I guess ill be happy knowing that even if I dont get another chance with her I want the next guy to treat her with respect & care for her like I did. thats all I ask.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

Rebuilding err'thang

I hate to say it but you thinking about her all the time is gonna last awhile. It gets really annoying to be thinking about it all the time.. No matter what it seems like you cant escape thinking about it. But you'll be alright and at least it's still on good terms. Just keep busy like everyone says. The new box should help take your mind off things. good luck! :good:

2000 ford taurus SE 24v DOHC

Doors: MachAudio Stock System

Subwoofer: 18" WMD D2 4.8cft @ 35hz

Amp: Hifonics Bxi 1210D Amp

Wire:4/0 gauge power wire to amp

Alt: Stock Alt

^^^ wtf man.

I hate to say it but you thinking about her all the time is gonna last awhile. It gets really annoying to be thinking about it all the time.. No matter what it seems like you cant escape thinking about it. But you'll be alright and at least it's still on good terms. Just keep busy like everyone says. The new box should help take your mind off things. good luck! :good:

Hell yeah man, looking forward to te new box. deebeez always helps with teh stress.

You have a girl friend Lowroll and her name is CarAudio! lol I can feel ya on the whole first real big girlfriend thing though. When we broke up for the first time it crushed me, but a little time will heal all and you'll be stronger for it, trust me!

i hear ya man. SMD advice ftw.

I already got some material too :good:

0920091750.jpg

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

Rebuilding err'thang

You're 19(according to your profile)... go out... party... forget about her... you're young. I broke up with my girlfriend of three years when I was 21... Moved in with three of my buddies and had the best two years of my life partying without a girl. Now I'm with my current girlfriend and just as happy :)

Now baby girl had dumped me

She no longer wants me

I’m no longer hired

She said that I’ve been fired

On to the next one

More fish in the sea

Girls are like buses

Miss one, Next fifteen; one comin’ :clapping: