Sonic Electronix

Does your spose support your bass addiction?

my ex hated it i had a switch in the truck for my old setup so i could shut amp off every time she got in she flipped the switch, my mom thinks im fu#$king dumb and im gonna make my hearing worse already 50% legally deaf, dad will help me build a box but doesnt like listening to it too loud for him lil bro loves it i just did something small for him

all my ex's hated it, i could never turn the deck up past half with all my gains set to zero or negatives with the bass knob only half way up, except 1 ex, she loved it, she'd get in and just start turning it up loud as it could go, my parents on the other hand, my mom loves it as long as she's not sitting in it haha, i came home a few weeks ago with my mom sitting outside with my truck running blaring music (i was driving my car, saving gas $$) to piss the neighbors off because they pissed her off ealier that day hahahah, my dad doesn't really see the point, but he'll help me with anything and will listen to it as long as he is not sitting in it, whenever i rarely see my brother he complains there is too much bass

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

As long as I leave the checking account alone my Wife likes it. Like I read elsewhere It keeps me home and out of the bars and out of trouble. Some songs with the bass cranked up gets on her nerves but when she hears a track she likes she pumps up the volume. I also try to just use the money I make from odd jobs and selling off my old toys to fund my obsession so most of the time she's happy. Now when I finaly get this new build completed and she hears what 5000 watts sounds like compared to the 600 in my last setup she may have a change of heart. She will probably think im fcuking crazy.

My kids love the bass, Friends and family always comments on how juvenile a hobby it is but when I put them in my sons car ( my last build ) they always wind up laughing and smiling when they finish hearing a demo. And thats only 2000 watts. I cant wait to get them in my truck.

Not married but two of my ex's liked my truck and anything i would do weather that was sound performance or looks, my most recent ex hated everytime i would put money into the truck, my parents hate that i put so much money into something that isnt going to give a return on income, my granddaddy on the other hand likes everything i do to my truck, i took him for a ride in it today so he could here the 4 15's that i just put in it, and he wanted me to make a pass running nitrous to see what difference that made, he enjoyed the 20 minute outing in the truck.

IMG_1785copy.jpg

my wife loves bass she pretty much goes in 50/50 with me and now she wants to start building the boxes insted of us paying somebody to build them

1997 Pontiac Bonneville SE

JVC KD-AVX44 HU

2 American Bass 6.5 Mids(front doors)

4 American Bass 5" Mids(front doors & rear deck)

2 Five Star Audio 6x9 Mids(Rear deck)

2 Power Acoustic 1" dome Tweeters(A pillars)

2 Pyle 2" Dome Tweeters(front Doors)

2 Fusion 6x9(rear doors)

2 Five Star Audio 12's(trunk)

1 Power Acoustik 840 4ch(mids)

1 American Bass 1080 2ch(mids)

1 legacy 240 2ch(highs)

1 Crunch 2000.1(Bass)

Big 3 Upgrade(0ga)

2 Batteries

American Bass Wiring(0&4ga)

Power Acoustik Bass-12

Archived