Sonic Electronix

Does your spose support your bass addiction?

my girlfriend kind of complains about it but she doesnt really care she'll listen to it if she is with me

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

my mom thinks its amazing that what my car does is even like possible, and shes the first to twist the volume when we like go out to dinner or something

my dad hates it, hes an audiophile and loves crisp, clean music. he appreciates the work i do on the highs and the tuning, but hates the subs.

my girl likes that i have a hobby i'm so into and know so much about, and likes that when we go to a car show, not only is she there with a car as opposed to a bicycle, but that its one of the cars that everyone wants to see. but she wont sit in the car and let me play it loud, volume stays low when shes with me. atleast she like understands about my" second girlfriend "taking time away from her

after a while she begged for a system in her car, and basically gave me the limit of "hide most of it, and if it cant be hidden it has to be yellow", so shes got a pioneer screen, pioneer d series in the doors, and a nice rockford amp hidden away pushing some kicker comps. she loves it.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

my wife is happy that I have a (hobbie) that more or less keeps me out of trouble. Her exact words are" If hes not at home working on cars hes at the shop and not out at bars or worse."

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

my wife says that boom is for kids.

My wife says the samething http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg

Archived