Haydog17 Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 Ok so I'm getting my car in about a month or two (I would of had it last month but due to cash for clunkers, Toyota had no corollas left in stock). I'm looking to spend about a thousand bucks on a system. I'm already looking at getting the Elemental Design 13 av.2 Sub. I got a Clarion Deck picked out. Now for the speakers. I've been looking at the lower Component RE speakers and also been looking at the Alpine Type S Components. I'm looking to spend up to 150 per pair on the speakers, two sets total. ANyone have suggestions? Edit: I plan on running the speakers through the deck.
tehbert0 Posted September 21, 2009 Report Posted September 21, 2009 phoenix gold rsd components. cant beat the price imo http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
Haydog17 Posted September 21, 2009 Author Report Posted September 21, 2009 phoenix gold rsd components. cant beat the price imo Do you have a website where i can take a look at em
Haydog17 Posted September 21, 2009 Author Report Posted September 21, 2009 phoenix gold rsd components. cant beat the price imo How much are those? I looked them up, watched some vids online. They sound very crisp.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.