short vid of my system ** New video up with new box**

i agree i am amazed at how much of a difference they made just by a new amp pushing them to their fullest

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

well everyone the new video is uploading right now but youtube takes forever on my computer so it might be like 4:30 before its up... did the same song for comparison. If i have any free time within the next few days i might make on with another song that i forgot about but sounds good to me

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

IMG_0580.jpg

AudioQue makes a 1600D?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i dont know I never saw it on the site but thats the box it came in.

i dont know I never saw it on the site but thats the box it came in.

Me either thats why I was asking, maybe they have a 1600D in the works.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i saw someone elses pic of theirs and it seemed like it was a couple of months ago. i just learned about Aq from crump and i did not know i figured maybe that had it before and stopped making it i have no clue. lol It would be interesting to hear why that is on there.

• 1 month later...