white4d96 Posted September 22, 2009 Report Posted September 22, 2009 I got an old Power Acoustik EQ (PEQ-85BC?) for cheap locally. It only has two power wires, a power and a ground, no remote. How should I connect it? I tried hooking the power in with the 12v switched to the HU but whenever I turn my lights, blinker, blower, etc. on everything goes hella clippage, so I'm thinking it's not getting enough juice. Any suggestions? Too many projects, too little time...
white4d96 Posted September 23, 2009 Author Report Posted September 23, 2009 Quick update, I went to move my car, turned it off, and the HU stayed on for like 30 seconds, along with my amps. When I pulled HU and EQ (they are strapped together) and cut power to the EQ (removed the inline fuse) it stopped. Any ideas? Too many projects, too little time...
white4d96 Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Posted September 24, 2009 Anybody got any ideas? Too many projects, too little time...
qu1cks1lver56 Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 messed up eq? First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
white4d96 Posted September 24, 2009 Author Report Posted September 24, 2009 messed up eq? Honestly wouldn't doubt it. Just wanted to check if my wiring was done off the right spots first. Or should I splice the positive into a separate keyed wire? Too many projects, too little time...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.