DC Sound Lab

Mr Dave how are you? :)

You just wait sub hit customs today. Man you got a good deal didnt you?

I cant wait to get this sub banging in your ploder. :good:

I know these subs are amazing. Honestly i think its the best sub DC makes all round. Sound amazing, and can get ridiculously loud if you want them to, and for me no problems handling over double rated power daily.

Hey there Clay!

I'm sportin' a big smile now that I've found out the sub is nearly here. And yeah, I couldn't have possibly received a better deal. I think if I were to get this good of a deal any other way, we'd have to call it stealing.

I can't thank you enough for going above and beyond Clay. I really do appreciate everything you're doing for me. I won't forget it either. I will definitely be suggesting A Team Audio to everyone that needs a good car audio shop and good equipment.

Man, I can hardly wait!

2005 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS

Alpine MRP-F550

Kicker KX600.1

Alpine Type-X 6.5's

And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!

I got so excited, I made a double post.

Edited by just_dave

2005 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS

Alpine MRP-F550

Kicker KX600.1

Alpine Type-X 6.5's

And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!

now that I think about it and see how hard those pound, my Level 3's probably arnt getting even close to the wattage my AQ1200 is pushin out with my low voltage.

Gibbz, do your subs get warm when you play them hard or they stay cool?

hehe barely. The subs and the amp stay pretty cool. They may get a little "warm." They can definitely take a beating. I was originally thinking about feeding them with a 2kw amp but decided to be save and just run on 1600w

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

gibbs i bumped your vid in the "im thinkin about lvl 4 thread. just though i would let you know spreading the love lolz :zorro:

lolz, it needs to be bumped. We must tell the world that DC lvl3 are the beez kneez.....*cough* cough* I mean they are the shiet!!! lol, ok bed time before I say more stupid shit :D

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I'm gonna run my Image Dynamics 12's for a while but man, these Level 3 12's are calling me

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I'm gonna run my Image Dynamics 12's for a while but man, these Level 3 12's are calling me

then answer them :P you won't be sorry :P

15xtrur.png

I would love to hear some of these sub's. Im shortly going for 2 x lvl 3 12". Currently running a hcca at 1.2k and it certainly hits LOW, but my concern is the dc's wont be able to hit the lows like the hcca does? Anyone been from a hcca - dc lvl 3s?

Shoot an Email to [email protected]

He will help ya out!

what ever happened to the DC Audio Screen Name? :search:

-Drew

I did and he did! Not nearly as bad as I was expecting as far as price goes, definitely will be the first thing I upgrade when I decide to do so.

then answer them :P you won't be sorry :P

LOL! I've been feening for some Image Dynamics 12's for soooooooooo long bro, you don't even know. And now that I have them and am about to put them in, i'm gonna ride them out for now. We'll see how long that lasts.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f