Epicenter - What Is It?

...ebay.. lol.. WHERE ELSE!!

I dont know really, but i know i'm definately going to make a point to eventually get one.

I have a question...

say, the Amp has a remote Bass Knob.. what do you do with Epicenter knob AND remote knob..? Like just turn epicenter where you want it and you can control the rest of your bass with the knob?

06 SCION tC

...ebay.. lol.. WHERE ELSE!!

I dont know really, but i know i'm definately going to make a point to eventually get one.

I have a question...

say, the Amp has a remote Bass Knob.. what do you do with Epicenter knob AND remote knob..? Like just turn epicenter where you want it and you can control the rest of your bass with the knob?

Sure!! Myself, I turn the Epic knob all the way up and then adjust my bass knob to my liking! I like to get the most bass restoration that I can, that's why I do it that way. But not everyone does it that way. Just adjust each knob to your liking and you will be find!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Sure!! Myself, I turn the Epic knob all the way up and then adjust my bass knob to my liking! I like to get the most bass restoration that I can, that's why I do it that way. But not everyone does it that way. Just adjust each knob to your liking and you will be find!!

Thanks J

06 SCION tC

I love my Epicenter!!!! I can't have a system without it. I listen to alot of ol skool music, R&B, Blues, etc. and it makes it hit as hard as some Lil Jon!!!

I will say this, if you get an Epicenter, you will have to re-tune your system. The newer Epicenters come with voltage jumpers that you can set the amount of volts it puts out:

2.5v

5v

7.5v

10v

Those are critical cause you can blow a sub easily if the volts are set too high for your setup!!!! Also if a song already has alot of low-end bass in it, like Lil Jon, Jeezy, etc., I recommend not using the the Epicenter on those songs cause it will make it sound totally different because there isn't any low-end bass for it to restore, cause it's already there. It actually takes the lower hertzs of those songs away. So if you get an Epicenter, be ready for a totally diffferent sound than your use to hearing, it makes bass were there wasn't any bass before!!!!

you hit the nail right on the head with this reply. the epicenter sounds wonderful on old songs such as with R&b, blues and older Rock. anything that alreadt bangs in your car will not once you turn that epicenter on. i play lil jon on the regular and it made his cd sound like crap (took all the bass out). within a week i took it back to the stor and bought the audiocontrol 3.1 and i love it more than anything. it has a bass enhancer on it. bottom line is audiocontrol makes some good products, they work wonders when you start combining them together. try getting the 3.1 a 3xs and running them inline with an epicenter. see what you get then.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived