Sundown Audio

woofer placement

BASSFREEK34

most people will say in the trunk. i however am a firm believer that ON the trunk produces higher DBeez

for example, my car

carstereoboombox02.jpg

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

^^^lol

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Under the hood. I heard that it focuses the sound pressure better into the cabin of the car.

Kidding. However, A bit more information will be needed to give you the answer you're looking for. I'm assuming by "car" you mean it has a trunk. If you're up to it, a wall would probably prove to be the loudest. But I bet you're probably also not looking for that answer. So you're asking trunk or in the back of the cabin basically. I know everyone's gonna throw it out there, but a BLOWTHROUGH might be the best option, if you don't mind cutting a gaping hole in the back of your car. If you let us know what you're looking for out of the system, we can tell you how to do it. :drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Under the hood. I heard that it focuses the sound pressure better into the cabin of the car.

Kidding. However, A bit more information will be needed to give you the answer you're looking for. I'm assuming by "car" you mean it has a trunk. If you're up to it, a wall would probably prove to be the loudest. But I bet you're probably also not looking for that answer. So you're asking trunk or in the back of the cabin basically. I know everyone's gonna throw it out there, but a BLOWTHROUGH might be the best option, if you don't mind cutting a gaping hole in the back of your car. If you let us know what you're looking for out of the system, we can tell you how to do it. :drinks:

thanks man

Archived