Second Skin Audio

Sub box

ArtemCRV

My buddy used to use a 5 gallon bucket for an enclosure...... I LOL'd

Also it is much easier to make a ported box if it is square.

I think we should give up on this little guy, he keeps refering back to his 5th grade learning (might not have gotten any further or he needs to go back and kick them in the arse) Best we not upset him.

You know a 5 gallon bucket... that might just work... but lets not give this little fella any idea's.

And I LMAO at your sig, that is hilarious, I had to go read the thread it went to.

I move that an admin lock this thread.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Also imagine what a pain in the ass it would be to run multiple woofers with a tube like enclosure, sorta be hard to run many subs without alot of fiberglassing, IMO the square box is the most efficient space wise and cost wise, if you want to dress it up get an etched Plexi window with LED's, and wrap your box in suede, it will look clean as hell.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Also imagine what a pain in the ass it would be to run multiple woofers with a tube like enclosure, sorta be hard to run many subs without alot of fiberglassing, IMO the square box is the most efficient space wise and cost wise, if you want to dress it up get an etched Plexi window with LED's, and wrap your box in suede, it will look clean as hell.

I agree 100%

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

let him do a "tube" when he find out that it is a pain in the ass (yes i have tryed) it is

then lets hope he dose a real box

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

You dun snuck up

well some translation problem... as u can c English is my 2nd lang. and not for so long... so sorry for that...)) :unknw:

ninja edit

whatahell does that mean lol :crazy:

but no bother

that's right! don't! :acute:

same size

same size is the same volume... jeeez what's wrong with you :rofl:

Once again, keep trying, you'll get er' down

sure i'll keep trying... i always finish whatever i started... i had so many hobbies that you prob. didn't even hear of some of them... and that's my hobby 4 tday :dj:

son. :acute:

don't ever be mean 2 me... or i'll be mean back... and i really REALLY don't want this... deal? :good:

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

My buddy used to use a 5 gallon bucket for an enclosure...... I LOL'd

Also it is much easier to make a ported box if it is square.

Nice idea! Thanks :spiteful:

But cmon... i'm serious... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

let him do a "tube" when he find out that it is a pain in the ass (yes i have tryed) it is

then lets hope he dose a real box

mybe you are right! well i'm more then sure that you ARE right! but i still gonna try it :unknw:

well some translation problem... as u can c English is my 2nd lang. and not for so long... so sorry for that...)) :unknw:

whatahell does that mean lol :crazy:

that's right! don't! :acute:

same size is the same volume... jeeez what's wrong with you :rofl:

sure i'll keep trying... i always finish whatever i started... i had so many hobbies that you prob. didn't even hear of some of them... and that's my hobby 4 tday :dj:

don't ever be mean 2 me... or i'll be mean back... and i really REALLY don't want this... deal? :good:

I don't even have a reply to this kid LoL cause really you just admitted you can't understand half of what we're saying and half this shit you say doesn't make sense :lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Anyhow It was nice talking to you, if you have any more questions or concerns please feel to humiliate yourself, sorry I mean post them up.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

I don't even have a reply to this kid LoL cause really you just admitted you can't understand half of what we're saying and half this shit you say doesn't make sense :lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Anyhow It was nice talking to you, if you have any more questions or concerns please feel to humiliate yourself, sorry I mean post them up.

well first i thought you are an idiot, now i understand that you are not just an idiot, but super idiot...

you have a nice day too and go back to your boring life... lil boy :hi:

Archived