Second Skin Audio

Sub box

ArtemCRV

You make yourself sound that way by saying that a cylinder and a cube have the "same size round".

As well as many other things.

but that same size round thing is HILARIOUS.

PS Where did you come up with unswer? The 'U' isn't even near the 'A'.

That's what I call the same size:

Posted Image

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

That's what I call the same size:

Posted Image

Ok thats a circle and a square, as opposed to the cylinder and cube we were talking about. Still, how are they the "same size round". Thats the part I'm getting hung up on.

Cylinder and Cube... "same size round" ...

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Ok thats a circle and a square, as opposed to the cylinder and cube we were talking about. Still, how are they the "same size round". Thats the part I'm getting hung up on.

Cylinder and Cube... "same size round" ...

that's where the translation problem appeared as i said before...

i didn't mean CUBE's round :rofl: i ment cylinder's round... :)

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

that's where the translation problem appeared as i said before...

i didn't mean CUBE's round :rofl: i ment cylinder's round... :)

Ok... so how can a cylinder be as round as a cube? Is that what your saying, cause really, you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

Didn't you ever play that little toy where you stick the cylinder through the circle and the cube through the square. It's like trying to stick a block into a round hole talkin to you.

I'm gonna have to put you under the FAIL group

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Ok... so how can a cylinder be as round as a cube? Is that what your saying, cause really, you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

Didn't you ever play that little toy where you stick the cylinder through the circle and the cube through the square. It's like trying to stick a block into a round hole talkin to you.

I'm gonna have to put you under the FAIL group

Ok i'm tired of this. All i said is that the same size of the cylinder has the same volume as the same size of cube. That's it! Period! If you can't use you imagination to imagine how the cube and cylinder can be approximately the same size, it's your problem, not mine...

Ok i'm tired of this. All i said is that the same size of the cylinder has the same volume as the same size of cube. That's it! Period! If you can't use you imagination to imagine how the cube and cylinder can be approximately the same size, it's your problem, not mine...

There you go making stuff up again, you never said anything about volume, you mentioned air once....

And you keep saying the same size cylinder and the same size cube, how do you have the same size objects that dont have the same size dimensions. You can have objects that have the same volume, but when speaking about a cylinder and cube, they can not have the same dimensions cause that would make a cube a cylinder or a cylinder a cube.

You really are just talking in circles here, and I can't type to much to properly explain to you because you can't read it.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

The shape of an enclosure is really irrelevant when it comes to over all sound. Unless you mount the subs with the magnets 2 inches away from the rear of the enclosure or the make the enclosure to small or to big for the sub. If you follow the rules for tuning the enclosure for the desired sound then you can make it triangle, round, square, or any other shape. I agree with the OP as for making it nice looking it should go hand and hand with making it sound good, thats why it takes alot of time to plan everything out and do it right. When I finish the 2002 ford focus you will see a very large enclosure but every inch of with high gloss finish!

There you go making stuff up again, you never said anything about volume, you mentioned air once....

And you keep saying the same size cylinder and the same size cube, how do you have the same size objects that dont have the same size dimensions. You can have objects that have the same volume, but when speaking about a cylinder and cube, they can not have the same dimensions cause that would make a cube a cylinder or a cylinder a cube.

You really are just talking in circles here, and I can't type to much to properly explain to you because you can't read it.

same volume = same size (approximetaly, depending on shape and thickness of wood)

same air = same size (approximetaly, depending on shape and thickness of wood)

same surface area = same size (approximetaly, depending on shape and thickness of wood)

you confuse shape and size

Archived