Second Skin Audio

Sub box

ArtemCRV

If you follow the rules for tuning the enclosure for the desired sound then you can make it triangle, round, square, or any other shape.

thats what all this about :good:

When I finish the 2002 ford focus you will see a very large enclosure but every inch of with high gloss finish!

can't wait :)

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

same volume = same size (approximetaly, depending on shape and thickness of wood)

same air = same size (approximetaly, depending on shape and thickness of wood)

same surface area = same size (approximetaly, depending on shape and thickness of wood)

you confuse shape and size

I think you need to read again.

Really square block into a round hole with you.

Your little diagram there makes no sense, if all those things equal same size then your saying surface area=volume.

and same air? wtf are you talking about same air?

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Basically a cylinder will work, however you will have less room for subs, it will be much harder to make ported cylinders, and given this is your first project you probably arent familiar with fiberglassing which will be a huge part of making a multiple cylinder type box. Use the 5 gallon bucket scenario from my earlier post, say you stack those on top of eachother, then there is all kinds of airspace lost between where they meet. However if you still feel that you want a cylindrical type box, there is no one stopping you from buildin it so go for it.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Basically a cylinder will work, however you will have less room for subs, it will be much harder to make ported cylinders, and given this is your first project you probably arent familiar with fiberglassing which will be a huge part of making a multiple cylinder type box. Use the 5 gallon bucket scenario from my earlier post, say you stack those on top of eachother, then there is all kinds of airspace lost between where they meet. However if you still feel that you want a cylindrical type box, there is no one stopping you from builin it so go for it.

I have no idea where this thread went, but this sounds like a good place to stop. Really, can someone get a admin/mod to close this thing already.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Basically a cylinder will work, however you will have less room for subs, it will be much harder to make ported cylinders, and given this is your first project you probably arent familiar with fiberglassing which will be a huge part of making a multiple cylinder type box. Use the 5 gallon bucket scenario from my earlier post, say you stack those on top of eachother, then there is all kinds of airspace lost between where they meet. However if you still feel that you want a cylindrical type box, there is no one stopping you from buildin it so go for it.

thanks for an advice... i'm gonna order enclosed woofer today to practice with wiring and just to have SOME basses in my ride and after installing it i'm gonna start a cylinder project... yes i'm new to fiberglassing... however you don't need it... the cylinder can be made of wood too... just need a circle wood cutter :)

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

I have no idea where this thread went, but this sounds like a good place to stop. Really, can someone get a admin/mod to close this thing already.

why are you so nervous about it? :acute::lol:

Done. Well you said everything I didn't know and this page just repeated it, everything else i've read there i know.

But the question partially remains. Why squares? Haven't seen any rounds for example which i'm gonna do if be able to borrow a circle cutting jig somewhere...

Posted Image

http://splcomp.proboards.com/index.cgi?boa...1414&page=1

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

no i'm not saying that just because it's impossible in any way! volume will ALWAYS be smaller thn surface area

OMG kid, really, c'mon, keep up now Mr MD

Cube:

For a cube of edge length a,

Surface Area= 6a^2

Volume= a^3

why are you so nervous about it? :acute::lol:

Riiigghtt, Maybe you should think before you type this stuff...

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Archived