Sonic Electronix

First Time getting metered with the new system

1 12" Fi Bl w/ flatwind + cooling on a Rockford Fosgate T-1500-1bd. Stinger 1/0 running to the amp (with my special powers) Yellow Top in front Kinetik 1800 in back. Stock alt

I hit 142.1 on music with both doors open. @ about 39-40 htz (my peak :D )

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Leave me some feedback

Please :give_rose:

Edited by Crump

nice job.

did u have to compete with BOTH doors open tho?

No, I just had my passenger side open and I was stuck at 140.5 a dude next to my car opened my driver door and boom 142.1. Couldnt improve from there though. I got everything I hoped to out of this system and more. When I went to the show I hoped for a 141 Topps, I walked away with 2nd place. The other dude hit a 144.3 with 1 12" American Bass Sub (dont know the model) ran at 1/2 ohms and burped it. He said playing music he said he hit max 141.9 sealed, and 143.6 @ the kick. All with termlab of course.

That's a pretty huge score for both doors open, usually with that little cone area you start to lose dB with more than 1 door/window open.

AC or Termlab?

Termlab of course :D

Can anybody see what I peaked at I forgot to check after my run. Im pretty sure its around 40 hz

Edited by Crump

fyi its louder with driver door open everything else closed.

i have seen gains from subs firing forward into cab with trunk open.

Even if they put the mic on the passenger side?

That's some nice bass... :clapping:

LOL on "watch here"... well boys will be boys... haha...

BTW can someone tell me how all the bass things measures?

Do they put a mic in the car or car has to be away from mic or...?

im a tree hugging faggot who enjoys long penis with a side of whipped cream if you know what i mean

That's some nice bass... :clapping:

LOL on "watch here"... well boys will be boys... haha...

BTW can someone tell me how all the bass things measures?

Do they put a mic in the car or car has to be away from mic or...?

You didnt see that dude, he was a weird mofo I wish i got a pic of his car. Lets just say 1 18 walled SEALED with an 18" RE SX with 0 seats just cusions and the amp where the passenger side seat SHOULD be. Hilarious

And yes they put the mic in your car and run like a 15-20ft cat 5 cable to their computer