Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

450015s.jpg

ihuiuyt.jpg

In your case, i would put the sub holes on top,port back..it was just a fast one for ya.

93 Chevy Silverado


Crossfire,Dayton


Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s


DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Posted
450015s.jpg

ihuiuyt.jpg

In your case, i would put the sub holes on top,port back..it was just a fast one for ya.

Thanks man looks good. I'll definitely consider it. I know its picky but I was looking for one with a port all the way across the bottom, but if this box is the best functioning then I'll use it.

2006 GMC Envoy

2 15'' MTX Thunder 4500

BOSE Audio

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2853 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...